Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the call! But I was in a meeting. I called back. But he was on the other line. He called back! But I was in another meeting. I called back. And we finally talked. It felt like Deal or No Deal. I took the deal! And changed exterior color from White to black... And changed interior color from cream to white.

I recorded the conversation and will share it, but he said that "we'll know more in the next couple of weeks, but AZ should expect deliveries for 6 seaters late November or early December." I'll trim up and post the recording later tonight.

We're getting out MX this year!
Order date: 2/14/21
Exterior:White (now Black)
Interior: Cream (now White)
Seats: 7 (now 6)
Wheels: standard
FSD: yes
YESSSS I’m in AZ and ordered 6 seater back in January!

I got the call! But I was in a meeting. I called back. But he was on the other line. He called back! But I was in another meeting. I called back. And we finally talked. It felt like Deal or No Deal. I took the deal! And changed exterior color from White to black... And changed interior color from cream to white.

I recorded the conversation and will share it, but he said that "we'll know more in the next couple of weeks, but AZ should expect deliveries for 6 seaters late November or early December." I'll trim up and post the recording later tonight.

We're getting out MX this year!
Order date: 2/14/21
Exterior:White (now Black)
Interior: Cream (now White)
Seats: 7 (now 6)
Wheels: standard
FSD: yes
Do you still have the call back number? I wanted to call my guy back but the number he called from is never answered

I just received the call to change from a 7- to 6-seat. Rep stated that I should expect delivery in November but no later than the end of the year. I accepted that change.

Ordered March 17, 2021 - delivery in Florida.
If your change to 6 seat from your March order with expect delivery now in Nov, maybe mine will be a little sooner considering I originally ordered a 6 seat, but ordered in January 2021

Reactions: TWENT2
Looks like someone's spouse didn't appreciate being surprised with a new Plaid MS

Attachments

• 20211021_154127.jpg
    20211021_154127.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 20211021_154132.jpg
    20211021_154132.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 80