Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, because you were so polite in your request.... :) Here you go.

Hmmmm, seems I have the same thing too but I have an EDD of January

Attachments

• 34C909ED-BC74-49E9-82E1-49F958AE0011.png
    34C909ED-BC74-49E9-82E1-49F958AE0011.png
    446.5 KB · Views: 96
“We are building your car”. Are they actually really building our cars? Don’t say that if you are not building it. Tesla really know how to play with us. Every Thursday they throw something to us in hope we get it soon.
On the backend system it’s said “car is in build mode” since August.. so no.. I’m not holding my breathe — they are a bunch of pathological liars, lol

Is this a better or worse status than building your car? It’s certainly different from what most of us have now.
Well, I asked my SA which status was a better indicator of delivery proximity and she said....

Ha! Yeah Right! You really think that an SA would know anything. I bet it's because I have an EDD of TBD still and the website language that says, "Delivery timing will be available soon"

I think that I just have different placeholder text because the html code says, " <p Id=" prod-final-deliver-estimate-desk-default-date"> "

But, if you're asking me.... It's definitely better! 😂

Opting out of arbitration is within 30 days of taking delivery. You can still join a class action even if you didn’t opt out of arbitration.
Wording is not delivery, it is after the order signing. For Vin,, you can state pending or not yet issued. I did so and my opt-out is part of my Tesla on line documents now.

You may opt out of arbitration within 30 days after signing this Agreement by sending a letter to: Tesla, Inc.; P.O. Box 15430; Fremont, CA 94539-
7970, stating your name, Vehicle Identification Number, and intent to opt out of the arbitration provision. If you do not opt out, this agreement to
arbitrate overrides any different arbitration agreement between us, including any arbitration agreement in a lease or finance contract.

The APP was just updated yesterday to present to you the same data in a different format. However, it is still the same database, and our cars are still not getting built any faster...

It is a better presentation of the database. In addition, it does provide TESLA with a way of shifting the load from their servers to your phone - only the data has to be transferred, the app has all the faceplate material. If you want to see the original website, up on the top, in smaller font, there is a "manage" button.

The movement may be real.

Tesla starts retrofitting cars delivered with no USB-C ports and wireless chargers

If Tesla is retrofitting missing USB ports on cars already delivered it looks like some containers finally made it from LA to the Fremont loading dock.

I think you guys with the 6 seaters should be feeling a whole lot better. Literally, your ship has come in.

Additional note: I visited my Tesla Homepage and found the app update notification. I updated and mine LR/Blue/5 seater now reads: "We're building your car." with the obligatory "we'll reach out to you" and a January delivery estimate.

It's finally happening, folks.

Last edited: