Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed it on my phone app as well. Mine now states 'We're Building Your Car' on the app under the 'Schedule' tab.
That's amazing! Mine updated today as well... But mine says "We'll notify you when it's time to schedule your delivery appointment"
Order Date: 2/14/21 - White 7 Seat Cream LR FSD
The Call Date: 10/21/21 - Black 6 Seat White LR FSD
EDD: TBD

Screenshot of app screen saying "we'll notify when...." please?
Well, because you were so polite in your request.... :) Here you go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-012802.png
    Screenshot_20211119-012802.png
    368.2 KB · Views: 107
I just bit the bullet and ordered snow tires for my existing X (the current ones have well passed their best-by date). I don’t think they will be transferable to the refreshed, so in that sense it will be $2,000 down the drain, but this way I won’t be worried. And—even though I ordered the refreshed X immediately following the refresh announcement and in theory should get delivery by the end of the year, I may get a full winter’s worth of use from my new snow tires if the new X isn’t delivered by the end of winter.

In response to a question, in most of Canada snow tires are legally required. Even though that’s not the case where I am in Ontario, better safe than sorry (and of course there is some re-sale value in what will be my new used snow tires)!

Old Model X wheels and tires should fit the new X, at least as reported by TSportline, if you are running a dedicated wheel/tire setup for winter. May of us in Minnesota do. You may have to change the TPMS sensors to Bluetooth, but that would be the only change you would need to make.

Reactions: stephenstohn