Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
JULY!!!! WOW!!! Congratulations. That order date is after my original EDD (April) šŸ˜‚
I may decide to go drive I-10 and watch the truck full of MXs headed to Florida and shed a single tear of happiness for my VINner friends in FL :)
I was wondering if anyone else picked up on that! Reinforces my theory that the Plaid just ain't coming out any time soon (If July orders are getting VIN's are there is nary a Plaid VIN yet). Maybe never...?

It's getting lonely here in the VINLess section of the waiting room....

Okay here is the spreadsheet that was created on page 135!!!! OMG That was September. It seems like LITERALLY forever ago!
Anyway, I added a few columns - VINner Date / Delivery Date / VIN (xx for the last 2 digits)

@Stro let's post this link every few pages or so so that folks can see it.

Thanks for this. I'm pulling in the dataset for an analysis, if there's anything interesting later today (when I get to it), I'll post in this thread. :)

Reactions: lexus26 and TWENT2
I was wondering if anyone else picked up on that! Reinforces my theory that the Plaid just ain't coming out any time soon (If July orders are getting VIN's are there is nary a Plaid VIN yet). Maybe never...?

It's getting lonely here in the VINLess section of the waiting room....
Yep, no Plaid love. Reinforces my decision to get an XC40 using the Care By Volvo program. Picked it up yesterday and enjoying it so far!

Reactions: Denglehenjiule
Got the DD!!!!! Wow! Looks like a good day overall for a lot of TMCers. After a day of Loan approval and 5 days after VIN, I got the DD of December 10th Home delivery. I am asking my SA to move it to Factory delivery for an earlier DD.
Does anyone know who I can call to make it happen? As a back up in case my SA doesnt help.
You should be able to call the delivery center then press 1 for autos and then 1 for deliveries. May take a while but eventually someone should pick up.

Reactions: pjoshi101
Honestly, this thread is just starting to piss me off more now. Seeing people who ordered months after me get VINs assigned, particularly after I spent an extra $6500 to ā€œguaranteeā€ delivery this year, is annoying. Even more so when I live in Oregon, and they live across the country. Itā€™s almost as if Tesla execs sit around a table and actively deliberate ways they can make the entire delivery experience less transparent and more frustrating.

What the? A 3/31 getting it before a 1/27. Zero logic but congrats either way!
Man I'm in Orlando with an order date of 3/1/21 with 6 seats from the start.. where's my VIN! Gru
Man I'm in Orlando with an order date of 3/1/21 with 6 seats from the start.. where's my VIN! Grumble.
I am in Orlando , 3/7 order but 5 seats, not in rush , declined the 6 seats, I will get a 2022 vin probably!!