Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went from TBD To January and “building your car” then last week it switched from January to TBD, with “schedule for delivery” then today went back to January with “building your car”. I don’t know what to believe, but after the last couple of days I am now a little discouraged.
Yes, I am honestly really disappointed. My SA never responds to me and my status keeps changing... don't know what to do.

You guys are still all lucky. No matter if you already have your VIN or not. Why? Well, I ordered in Oct 2020. like so many then Order was switched to new model (plaid, 5 seats) in Feb. BUT: I am in Germany and as such will have to wait probably until end of next year or even beginning 2023. This sucks so much. 🤯... but happy for all of you to get so much closer of having your MX coming your way. Enjoy!!!

Ok October 19, 2020 order here in NC. I’m going to manifest it. Today is my day. You know why? Because I just got assigned to fly out for the next 2 weeks for work. And given my impeccable luck, that should be the time the delivery is scheduled.

C’mon Elon, you know you want to 😉

Also, Tesla interns, I know you want to as well!

LR X/Blue Exterior/White Interior/20”/FSD
I have a feeling this is going to be a good week for @Phantom116

Anyone in Utah get a VIN yet?
I haven’t seen any VINs in Utah or Colorado.

FWIW (not much, I know), I reached out to my SA regarding my status (order RN1144, Jan 2021, MSM, white interior, 6 seat, 20”). His response:

“As of right now we are still looking at a January timeframe for delivery of the Model Xs. No exact date however has been released yet but once it has we will inform our customers.”

Why do I even bother?! I’ll stick with you guys. Let’s hope the VINs keep coming this week!

FWIW (not much, I know), I reached out to my SA regarding my status (order RN1144, Jan 2021, MSM, white interior, 6 seat, 20”). His response:

“As of right now we are still looking at a January timeframe for delivery of the Model Xs. No exact date however has been released yet but once it has we will inform our customers.”

Why do I even bother?! I’ll stick with you guys. Let’s hope the VINs keep coming this week!
100% agree, I reached out to my SA and their response was similar.

I mean.. my SA has pretty much always only said whatever my online account said.
Clearly not all are looking at January, and odds are high there will be at least a handful in Utah and CO by year end

Reactions: lexus26