Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been lurking for a long time and have learned a lot from this forum. So thanks Posting now because I heard from my SA in Atlanta. I reached out to him yesterday and got a quick response. He says we had our first Atlanta MX delivery on Sunday. And actually said Dec-Jan is "looking to be the most accurate time frame" for me. Just checked the app and I am now February as well. Waiting to hear back from him as to details on Sunday's delivered MX.

Model X LR : Black ext : Black int : 6 seat : 20" wheels : no FSD
Ordered Jan 6 2021, update/refresh order Jan 29 2021

I just got off the phone with Tesla about the VIN removals. The rep said they got "a little too excited" with assinging VINs by assigning them before the MX came out of production. The car wasn't complete. "It was an accident."

Rep said that the delivery timeframe (my was January but pushed to February) is still on track for January.

Model X LR | Red ext | Cream int | 6 seat | 20" wheels | FSD
Ordered February 12, 2021

I just got off the phone with Tesla about the VIN removals. The rep said they got "a little too excited" with assinging VINs by assigning them before the MX came out of production. The car wasn't complete. "It was an accident."

Rep said that the delivery timeframe (my was January but pushed to February) is still on track for January.

Model X LR | Red ext | Cream int | 6 seat | 20" wheels | FSD
Ordered February 12, 2021
Is this an SA giving you this info?