Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@RandomRefresh I believe that it is only changing for people that never got VIN's.. I still have my TBD on the X that had a VIN and lost it on the X that never had a VIN.. I think JAN/FEB are placeholders for the masses.. and TBD is for people close to getting a car/VIN..
Question:
Anyone who had a VIN and then lost it.. Do you still have TBD?
The only exceptions to this would be to the people who were orders after 3/21 (the person who ordered 6/21 wouldn't count as they were never supposed to get a VIN)
I never had TBD when I got my VIN, it stayed at January with the “we’re building your car”. Was January for the 1.5 days i had aVIN. Now says February.

Attachments

• 8F07AC86-18DC-46EE-8D72-5B26B8B694D4.jpeg
    8F07AC86-18DC-46EE-8D72-5B26B8B694D4.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 90
Everything we suspect may be wrong… this VINner was always January. Then February. Now VIN
This is what I (and many others here) have been saying all along. The month means absolutely nothing. We’ve seen that over and over again. It’s literally a placeholder. People get excited when it changes. People get down when it’s pushed out further. They might as well put 2030. Means nothing.

This is what I (and many others here) have been saying all along. The month means absolutely nothing. We’ve seen that over and over again. It’s literally a placeholder. People get excited when it changes. People get down when it’s pushed out further. They might as well put 2030. Means nothing.
To clarify, I mean that we may have been wrong that TBD was better than having an EDD.

Obviously only 1 data point. We know all EDDs are clearly quite fluid

Reactions: flippingrich
To clarify, I mean that we may have been wrong that TBD was better than having an EDD.

Obviously only 1 data point. We know all EDDs are clearly quite fluid
TBD means nothing as well. Had January, got VIN, stayed January. Lost VIN, stayed January, now February. Supposedly I am on the “priority” list to receive VIN after losing one last week….still says Feb. All of these dates mean nothing until there is a truck carrying your car to your area of the country.

Hello there. First time posting here ever.........

I have my Model X Plaid 6 Seater Black with White interior and 22" wheels on order since October 12, 2020 !!!!!!!!!!
Am just so very tires of how long I have been waiting and am running out of steam at this point.......
I am a fan as I also have the Model Y Long Range but have no confidence any longer and this is because of the lack of communication from Tesla. I wish they would treat the loyal customers like we deserve.

2021-12-09 Tesla.jpg

I have my Model X Plaid 6 Seater Black with White interior and 22" wheels on order since October 12, 2020 !!!!!!!!!!
Am just so very tires of how long I have been waiting and am running out of steam at this point.......
I am a fan as I also have the Model Y Long Range but have no confidence any longer and this is because of the lack of communication from Tesla. I wish they would treat the loyal customers like we deserve.

View attachment 742424

2021?

View attachment 742424
Hmmm. You ordered in 2021 dude. You have a while unfortunately.

TBD means nothing as well. Had January, got VIN, stayed January. Lost VIN, stayed January, now February. Supposedly I am on the “priority” list to receive VIN after losing one last week….still says Feb. All of these dates mean nothing until there is a truck carrying your car to your area of the country.
I suppose my optimistic nature just hopes this news was the start of more VINners and re-VINners.

Except that random August 2021 order in NY.. sorry bro.

I have my Model X Plaid 6 Seater Black with White interior and 22" wheels on order since November 10, 2020 !!!!!!!!!!

2021-12-09 (3).png

Reactions: Kfirusa and IAMCCF