Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And just like that, my scheduled Delivery for today between 12-4PM is GONE. Got a call from Tesla. It was supposed to be a Home delivery. For 2 days they have been telling me it is getting detailed and delivery might happen soon. Nice lady pretty much said she does not have details on when the car would be ready to be delivered. Its out of the factory but is in post-production tests. She was not sure if it is at the Delivery center or in the lot.
Bummed to say the least.:mad:

And just like that, my scheduled Delivery for today between 12-4PM is GONE. Got a call from Tesla. It was supposed to be a Home delivery. For 2 days they have been telling me it is getting detailed and delivery might happen soon. Nice lady pretty much said she does not have details on when the car would be ready to be delivered. Its out of the factory but is in post-production tests. She was not sure if it is at the Delivery center or in the lot.

Horrible. Sorry.

Wow..so sorry!

I hope they get this sorted by the time I take delivery since I have to drive two hours to Charlotte NC for delivery.

Here is some good news for all of you guys still waiting. The order detail is in my signature so please look at it before asking.
The car was in Dallas when i posted yesterday and just now, i open my Tesla app and did not expect much but there it was, my delivery date for this Sunday.
I also notice the 2K discount for pre refresh reservation holder reflected in the final payment info.

Woohoo cant wait to go get her on Sunday. Will take pics.

View attachment 742660

Here is some good news for all of you guys still waiting. The order detail is in my signature so please look at it before asking.
The car was in Dallas when i posted yesterday and just now, i open my Tesla app and did not expect much but there it was, my delivery date for this Sunday.
I also notice the 2K discount for pre refresh reservation holder reflected in the final payment info.

Woohoo cant wait to go get her on Sunday. Will take pics.

View attachment 742660
Is your VIN 21 or 22?

As we get closer to the end of the year, I feel for the people who got the call to upgrade seating config and chose to pay the difference for something they probably didn’t want, in exchange for delivery this year. I’m an original 6 seater, but for those who switched, it’s a double slap in the face. You didn’t get the delivery promised and you’re stuck with a seating config that likely wasn’t your top choice.

I hope you all fight back. I hope there’s a class action lawsuit and you’re compensated. You should, at a minimum, be allowed to revert back to your original order. They were smart though and never put anything in writing or guaranteed it.

I mean, they had a method of communication to bait everyone into an upgrade, but suddenly none when it’s becoming clear they won’t keep that promise? How about those same callers get back on the phone and offer compensation or a switch back. Or even an apology. I’m not even directly affected, but I’m pissed off for those who were baited.

As we get closer to the end of the year, I feel for the people who got the call to upgrade seating config and chose to pay the difference for something they probably didn’t want in exchange for delivery this year. I’m an original 6 seater, but for those who switched, it’s a double slap in the face. You didn’t get the delivery promised and you’re stuck with a seating config that likely wasn’t your top choice.

I hope you all fight back. I hope there’s a class action lawsuit and you’re compensated. You should, at a minimum, be allowed to revert back to your original order. They were smart though and never put anything in writing or guaranteed it.

I mean, they had a method of communication to bait everyone into an upgrade, but suddenly none when it’s becoming clear they won’t keep that promise? I’m not even directly affected, but I’m pissed off for those who were baited.
Agreed. They 100% should let anyone they don’t deliver by end of year with that upgrade be allowed to revert back with full refund of the upgrade.

Reactions: lauraut
and checked today and my January delivery now says February. Had a long discussion with Tesla last week if there was anything we could change in the order (we have a 7 seat on order) to make a delivery happen this year. Obviously, that didn't go anywhere. They were very nice on the phone. We really wanted this car this year for tax purposes. Will have to think if we keep the order now. Locked in to the old price so might still be worthwhile. Very bummed....

It is going to be a while before we all get our MX.

We should all settle in for the long haul and introduce ourselves. I will go first.

My name is Sutes. My hobbies are checking my Tesla App and refreshing this page 3, 8, 27 times a day ...
Hi Sutes. I'm Nick. My hobbies are procrastinating work, checking this page hourly, Tesla site 2x an hour, and then cramming my work day into the last few hours of a day. (only slightly joking)

I haven't been able to find anything on when/how we'd be able to play the AAA games mentioned at the announcement like Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077. It's featured front and center in the marketing material. Has anybody seen any updates on this? I'm assuming an eventual app store or maybe a Steam app of some sort, but right now seems like a news grabbing gimmick.

Also, any word on when will the front and rear screens have the ability to do 2 different things at once? Is there a feature roadmap anywhere, or just "yeah sure, in two years weeks..."

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Look what I spotted in the wild! Nearly fell off my bike when I saw it after all the drama here haha.

MFG plates, so not one of ours…

22BC4C87-6DFE-4CD3-9F09-C7D86564A04E.jpeg

55E4273C-4ABA-498C-BC84-6C365677A50A.jpeg