Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This new drone guy zooms in on everything. just wish he would have zoomed in on the cybertruck.
AC1A19DC-9E1D-460A-8625-51F0944DAF1B.png

He did on the bed

View attachment 742681

Whose getting a red X??? 0:49 Or Black? 0:50
I'm counting 9 X in the logistics lot at 6:02 mark. That B85 Row looks to be ALL X. Another 2, maybe 3 X on row B6 at 6:05 mark.
At 8:09 mark, almost all of the X rows there seem to be X?

And then oddly we're back to a pretty full track area of overflow X parking..
Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 9.08.25 AM.jpg

Saw this in LinkedIn. Mercedes is catching up. Now I kinda wanna get the EQS. Damn the devil to hell.

Do you really view the EQS to X as comparable? I'd consider S to EQS a viable alternative, but until the EQB rolls out, to me Mercedes doesn't have a viable alternative to an X.

I did test drive an EQS at a Mercedes event, it is really a luxury fit and glad to see some really strong alternatives!

Reactions: jboy210
Wanted to through something out there, there are a few companies making compelling electric luxury vehicles that compare with Tesla on paper. But there is always a special feeling me and many others feel when being in a Tesla that I have yet to get anywhere else. Sort of the feeling I felt when I got my first iPhone.

Reactions: ed.vz
Do you really view the EQS to X as comparable? I'd consider S to EQS a viable alternative, but until the EQB rolls out, to me Mercedes doesn't have a viable alternative to an X.

I did test drive an EQS at a Mercedes event, it is really a luxury fit and glad to see some really strong alternatives!
I do not. But I'm comparing to FSD. You're 100% correct that this is an S competitor. Nothing comes close to the X IMO. From my end, as a techie, I value the tech a lot more than the car itself. So, Level 3 FSD would be amazing. I'd want to check it out first. And MB still has to wait for local laws to allow it. But I'll be taking a trip to Germany to try this out though, if it's legal there.

AD

Are you new here? Trying to track where you stand compared to the rest of us here regarding your reservation? Click below.