Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an added data point: On Saturday I saw my car at the SC and it was being prepped for delivery (still don't have it, but should be prepped by end of week).

As of last night, I still had a delivery date of February. This AM it changed to TBD on the web account and my Tesla app now shows "Schedule Delivery Appointment" with "Start" grayed out.

Supposably my car should be ready to schedule delivery imminently (hoping for today or tomorrow), so I think we can deduce generally that a "TBD" deliver date is a more advanced / better state in terms of delivery timeline. But this is just my reverse engineered interpretation of the black box that is this whole delivery process!

As an added data point: On Saturday I saw my car at the SC and it was being prepped for delivery (still don't have it, but should be prepped by end of week).

As of last night, I still had a delivery date of February. This AM it changed to TBD on the web account and my Tesla app now shows "Schedule Delivery Appointment" with "Start" grayed out.

Supposably my car should be ready to schedule delivery imminently (hoping for today or tomorrow), so I think we can deduce generally that a "TBD" deliver date is a more advanced / better state in terms of delivery timeline. But this is just my reverse engineered interpretation of the black box that is this whole delivery process!
Well, not for me. I had January then TBD then February.

I hardly see any trucks at the FT. Lauderdale store.
I check the parking lot almost daily but no sign of the Refresh Model X :rolleyes:

But funny that Tesla FT. Lauderdale store uses Bayview Cadillac (Not far from the store) as their temp lot (Full of Model 3 & Y).
I have seen them for the last 4 weeks and always south to Miami. Mine is coming to Ft Lauderdale location. I noticed online that Miami has several MOdel S on stock and none in Ft Lauderdale. Very depressing to see the truck on Monday's ( have not seen a Model X yet)

Page 626
105D36C9-D03A-4957-A0BD-6478449156FF.png

I have seen them for the last 4 weeks and always south to Miami. Mine is coming to Ft Lauderdale location. I noticed online that Miami has several MOdel S on stock and none in Ft Lauderdale. Very depressing to see the truck on Monday's ( have not seen a Model X yet)
Perhaps we should change our delivery location.
Palm beach or Miami maybe better 🤨

• Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr and Stro
I just called my local delivery center and was surprised to hear them say they have delivered “several refreshed Xs” already. If I don’t receive a vin today or tomorrow can’t see that guaranteed 2021 delivery happening.

White ext/black int 6 seat 2/2021 order.