Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what it is worth... I just received a call from my wife (in her MY) passing the Tesla store in Wayne PA and she notice a "bunch" of MXs being offloaded from a trailer. When I asked my SA in early December for a better EDD, he said that there were no PA MX deliveries. It looks like that is about to change (but not for me as I do not yet have a VIN). I asked for a Pic but she was driving and was not able to snap a picture :(
I’m near certain we have at least one person from PA on here that had/has a VIN. I even want to say they already received it. But damn. So many people have received theirs that it’s confusing. I will say that SAs don’t know jack.

Reactions: cheechogokid
For what it is worth... I just received a call from my wife (in her MY) passing the Tesla store in Wayne PA and she notice a "bunch" of MXs being offloaded from a trailer. When I asked my SA in early December for a better EDD, he said that there were no PA MX deliveries. It looks like that is about to change (but not for me as I do not yet have a VIN). I asked for a Pic but she was driving and was not able to snap a picture :(
Teslacam?

I also ordered in February on 2/20/21.

6 seater, Blk, Blk, 22, FSD - in Los Angeles

Today.....after being Feb EDD, it's now showing TBD. Like you, could this be a good sign? I'll happily wait a week or two with TBD if I get a "Good News" call 😬

I'm trying not to look into this but gives me hope. Anyone else get moved to TBD recently?

I got a VIN assigned today, is it real?
They asked for insurance, I uploaded proof, the OCR read my policy as expired, luckily they allow you to manually change it. Hope this helps others

***BREAKING NEWS***

I checked my account just now......

And......

No VIN. :(

For those of you keeping score today, my count is now at 43. A bit behind the pace for 90, but who knows. Perhaps I can still make it. (It would sure help our morale if someone, anyone got a VIN today. I fear that the machine has turned to delivering the existing Xs. )
***URGENT UPDATE***

I had taken it upon myself to continue to check my order page and keep track of the number of times I looked, with a goal of 90 visits today. What a lark. But if it helps entertain a few of you here in the room and it gets us all through another day of waiting, then what the heck. I'm in! I'll take one for the team. But in my heart I knew that a May order of a 7 seater was just too much of a longshot to overcome. But in the back of my head, I hoped for a Christmas miracle. Just last week I saw an actual 7 seat refresh in person right here in the Chicago area. Why couldn't this happen right now? The recent posts indicating new VINs had me inspired. So even with low expectations, I logged back in.

I was shocked at what I found.

I can't even believe I was reading it.

I'm excited to share this with you all.

Tesla is going to suspend in car gaming while the car is in motion at the request of NHTSA.

Can you believe it????

PS No VIN today. 56 visits. No way to get to 90. Merry Christmas (Or happy holidays) everyone. May you all get your X soon. Isn't wanting something more fun than getting it? I'm hoping for FSD 10.8/waypoints/Model X UI for now.

***URGENT UPDATE***

I had taken it upon myself to continue to check my order page and keep track of the number of times I looked, with a goal of 90 visits today. What a lark. But if it helps entertain a few of you here in the room and it gets us all through another day of waiting, then what the heck. I'm in! I'll take one for the team. But in my heart I knew that a May order of a 7 seater was just too much of a longshot to overcome. But in the back of my head, I hoped for a Christmas miracle. Just last week I saw an actual 7 seat refresh in person right here in the Chicago area. Why couldn't this happen right now? The recent posts indicating new VINs had me inspired. So even with low expectations, I logged back in.

I was shocked at what I found.

I can't even believe I was reading it.

I'm excited to share this with you all.

Tesla is going to suspend in car gaming while the car is in motion at the request of NHTSA.

Can you believe it????

PS No VIN today. 56 visits. No way to get to 90. Merry Christmas (Or happy holidays) everyone. May you all get your X soon. Isn't wanting something more fun than getting it? I'm hoping for FSD 10.8/waypoints/Model X UI for now.
When I finally get my X, I wonder what I'll do with all my TMC time (not checking this forum every few minutes).

When I finally get my X, I wonder what I'll do with all my TMC time (not checking this forum every few minutes).
I'll probably get back to the crap load of backlogged chores and maintenance once my X arrives in order to prevent my wife from becoming an "X" herself. She's been patient but everything has limits. She'll probably get first crack to drive it too.

Reactions: ductordoc
Got a call from Newport, CA SC if I wanted to take delivery today for a a MSM/ White int/ 6 seat/ 22” wheels/ FSD. I ordered white ext/black int though. So I declined.
EB3CE40C-F76F-457E-BC6A-468DD416FC05.jpeg

Got a call from Newport, CA SC if I wanted to take delivery today for a a MSM/ White int/ 6 seat/ 22” wheels/ FSD. I ordered white ext/black int though. So I declined.
So is this the case someone's financing didn't go through or they declined taking delivery because they already purchased something else because if the long wait?

My only regret is not getting white seats. But my justification was having twin 4 year olds. I’ve seen the damage the tantrums can do. Didn’t want to take a chance.
Not sure if you have big red soda where you are.. but I spilled an entire large big red in my lap (due to the drive thru worker not putting on the lid; I wanted to commit crimes btw) and I drove home with it in my lap/seat.. got home used paper towels and multi surface cleaner and it wiped right up.. could never tell it happened
I was blown away..
ps I’m in a house of 2 under 3 and went with white in both my S and wife’s X..
tldr: don’t be scared of the white