Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone that had February or February 2022 NOT get moved to March?
Also..
Did anyone with TBD get any movement on your EDD?

Lastly, someone needs to tweet to musk and all of us need to like/retweet that tweet to get his attention. We all are on here almost everyday so what’s one more “job/task” that we include in our psychotic pursuit of the rainbow unicorn that is the Model X
Something short and sweet like.
@elonmusk there are thousands of people in the TMC forum that have been waiting for their X for over a year with zero updates. Can you please update us?
And just repost/tweet it everyday at 4:20 and everyone retweet/like it and it will get viewed eventually.. right?
I am still February.

Also..

Lastly, someone needs to tweet to musk and all of us need to like/retweet that tweet to get his attention. We all are on here almost everyday so what’s one more “job/task” that we include in our psychotic pursuit of the rainbow unicorn that is the Model X
@elonmusk there are thousands of people in the TMC forum that have been waiting for their X for over a year with zero updates. Can you please update us?
And just repost/tweet it everyday at 4:20 and everyone retweet/like it and it will get viewed eventually.. right?
Went from February to TBD last week. Still TBD today

Reactions: flippingrich
Tesla stopped including these about 2 years ago in 3s and then Ys. Elon tweeted they were lightly used. Did 2021 MXs have them?
Not sure about 2021, but my early 2019 MX P100D did have the extra adapter. I wish I'd have kept the one in my mobile charging kit I surrendered with my 2019 when I picked up my Plaid. Bought a new one though ~$40 so I'm whole again.

Reactions: DIL and TJPDX
Not sure about 2021, but my early 2019 MX P100D did have the extra adapter. I wish I'd have kept the one in my mobile charging kit I surrendered with my 2019 when I picked up my Plaid. Bought a new one though ~$40 so I'm whole again.
Definitely keeping mine when I trade in the old, gonna take a wild guess and say no one really knows what "actually" came with the car.

Reactions: DIL and Elixir
Noticed a Jan 2022 order with confirmed delivery and had to look, and it seems to be bad data. @Saratoga I see "Oct 22" delivery date and Jan 2022 as VIN date. Something doesn't add up?
1642304986468.png

1642305059439.png

Noticed a Jan 2022 order with confirmed delivery and had to look, and it seems to be bad data. @Saratoga I see "Oct 22" delivery date and Jan 2022 as VIN date. Something doesn't add up?
View attachment 756159

View attachment 756162
I put my first order in Dec 21(7 seater, Plaid, EDD was Sep 22). When Tesla announced there is no 5/7 seaters, I cancelled it and placed a new order(6 seater, Plaid, EDD Oct 22) a few days ago. Yesterday, I was surprised that my VIN showed up below my Reservation number, even though my EDD is still Oct.

I put my first order in Dec 21(7 seater, Plaid, EDD was Sep 22). When Tesla announced there is no 5/7 seaters, I cancelled it and placed a new order(6 seater, Plaid, EDD Oct 22) a few days ago. Yesterday, I was surprised that my VIN showed up below my Reservation number, even though my EDD is still Oct.
No offense but I hope this is a joke by Tesla and not real. An order placed “a few days ago” and a VIN within the same few days…

That would just be cruel.

I am so pumped to find out absolutely nothing about the status of the MX on the 26th when Elon tells us about the updated product roadmap. At least I’m glad I’m not waiting for a new Roadster. You gotta feel bad for those folks
This is awesome.

I have to say, Sawyer is a bit disappointing. He is always everything Tesla. He wants to point out a ton of X’s from the flyover (same day it’s posted) in a positive way and is way more interested in fanboying Elon and getting likes and replies… Rather than bringing attention to issues/concerns that needs it.

Last edited:
This is awesome.

I have to say, Sawyer is a bit disappointing. He is always everything Tesla. He’s wants to point out a ton of X’s from the flyover (same day it’s posted) in a positive way and is way more interested in fanboying Elon and getting likes and replies… Rather than bringing attention to issues/concerns that needs it.
I never saw anything from him that’s critical of Tesla. Yes he is disappointing.

Also..

I’ve been TBD since early December. Had a VIN for a month. No movement.
Still TBD and no useful info from calls to Tesla.