Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was TBD since Jan 4… today I got a delivery window FEb 2-23… would this be a positive sign???
I do think this is a positive sign for you as well as the rest of us. As production of the S ramped up and became more predictable, more specific delivery dates were phased in. These date ranges appear to float around a bit for the other models, but all in all its definitely a good sign.

I just got a delivery window of February 1 through February 21. No VIN, but the most specific EDD in about a year since my original order.

I was TBD since Jan 4… today I got a delivery window FEb 2-23… would this be a positive sign???

Same here...TBD few days ago and today updated to delivery window Feb 9 - Mar 2.

No VIN yet!

Got a delivery window of Feb 11 - Mar 4. Finally progress. Just need a VIN now.

HELLO! SO EXCITED! Woke this morning and my delivery date changed from TBD to Feb 6 - Feb 27. Hopefully this leads to VIN.(no vin yet).
Feb 2 - 23 here..
Get ready for 20 pages of EDDs
In my experience with the LR S, no EDD matters until it shortens to two weeks.. and you have VIN but I guess this is a move in the right direction..

Feb 2 - 23 here..
Get ready for 20 pages of EDDs
In my experience with the LR S, no EDD matters until it shortens to two weeks.. and you have VIN but I guess this is a move in the right direction..
I just got an EDD window of 1/21-2/9. Plaid, ordered 8/12. MSM, black, 20” 6 seat, no FSD. My LR order placed on 05/04 with the same configuration still shows March.

Is there a particular order for all orders or every region/state have a different priority list? I ordered mine May 2021, and EDD moved from Jan 22, then Feb 22, now March 22. Ordered LR 6 seat
loosely its supposed to be most expensive configurations first (Plaid then LR), 22s then 20s, then order date.

But more recently constrained by supply chain, so if they have a bunch of LR motors, they have been delivering LR before Plaids etc.

Reactions: DelPhonic1