Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally decided to jump in line! 😆

1/26/22 LR White| Black Interior| 22in Wheels <-- Did I do that right?
EDD - Not even worried about it.

Glad to have you guys keep me company!

As a new member, I'd like to request that everyone post as many pics as possible! Of their cars of course... lol

I currently have a 2019 XC90. If anyone is considering getting one, don't! It's an awesome car but super boring. I feel like a grownup driving it. #suburbandad

Since I have had time to think about my choices on my MX configuration. I am second guessing purchasing FSD and just moving to the subscription for road trip, etc. I ordered the MX LR before the price increases, if I click the Remove Full Self-Driving button is that going to increase the price or delay delivery any further (if that is possible)?

Reactions: kerchan
Since I have had time to think about my choices on my MX configuration. I am second guessing purchasing FSD and just moving to the subscription for road trip, etc. I ordered the MX LR before the price increases, if I click the Remove Full Self-Driving button is that going to increase the price or delay delivery any further (if that is possible)?
I remember reading somewhere here it doesn’t change your purchase price but they suggested to wait until you get a VIN and delivery date and then you can remove the FSD before final payment.

And I agree about subscription but even for roadtrips the navigate on autopilot is still a little annoying for me when it changes lanes (either too slow or doesn’t see a car two lanes over and makes me nervous when switching lanes). I just did a +400mi trip from DC to Boston in my M3. I use regular Autopilot for the highways which is free and is the best. I have FSD Beta. It was fun for the first few days but only turn it on to show family (My personal experience, no hate comments please haha).

Last edited:
Not caught up on posts, so I apologize if I'm the millionth to say this, but my friggen' Feb range just flipped to "March". The date range I got a few weeks ago prompted me to apply for financing. I thought I was savvy by not even considering it until I was confident a delivery date was close.

It's hard to describe the duration and intensity of frustration that Tesla has caused me over the last year.

Not caught up on posts, so I apologize if I'm the millionth to say this, but my friggen' Feb range just flipped to "March". The date range I got a few weeks ago prompted me to apply for financing. I thought I was savvy by not even considering it until I was confident a delivery date was close.

It's hard to describe the duration and intensity of frustration that Tesla has caused me over the last year.
Don’t feed too much into it!

Same thing happened to me. I had 2/4-2/24 which 24 hours ago slipped into March (I had applied for financing as well). This morning it went to 2/9-2/27.

Reactions: jbrowdy and Cutch26