Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wrong. The real problem with Model X availability is the shortage of unicorn farts.
I have some if that is all we are waiting for

Attachments

• B0E919AE-273A-4467-88CE-D9BAFD10763F.jpeg
    B0E919AE-273A-4467-88CE-D9BAFD10763F.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 80
FORUM REQUEST!!

Hey everyone, I have a request of everyone in this forum: I kindly ask that you take a moment and update your vehicle configuration, order date and EDD in your signature. Just click on your name, go to settings and click Signature.

This is a very active forum, which is awesome, but it's hard to catch up and keep up if you miss a day or two. A few weeks ago I was gone for almost a week and came back to 50 unread pages. At this time of this posting, we already have 12 pages that were just from today. A chunk of those are the same questions we all have when we hear of someone getting a VIN, "when did you order? what configuration? where are you?" I think taking a moment to update that stuff in your signature would be an awesome way to reduce some of the posts and make this forum easier to follow.

Thanks in advance!
i don't seem to have a signature option available

Why does the Tesla customer service reps sound like robots and only respond with 1 word answers. Did they hire employees from DMV?????? Asking for my wife that I don’t have
Customer service reps often have little more knowledge than we do about the delivery of any specific car or configuration. Believe they are discouraged from engaging in idle chit chat or speculation of upcoming products or deliveries.

For the most part, all these 1000+ pages of posts has been unproductive. Buyers will be notified when their individual car is scheduled for delivery, and even that is subject to final inspection or damage in transit.

Customer service reps often have little more knowledge than we do about the delivery of any specific car or configuration. Believe they are discouraged from engaging in idle chit chat or speculation of upcoming products or deliveries.

For the most part, all these 1000+ pages of posts has been unproductive. Buyers will be notified when their individual car is scheduled for delivery, and even that is subject to final inspection or damage in transit.
I don't think a "waiting room" is meant to be productive. It's just that... A waiting room. What do strangers do in a waiting room? Chit chat, small talk, complain about why their appointment is delayed. We all know we'll be notified directly when our cars are available, but this is about comradery, sharing the pain, hearing updates before even Tesla SAs have them.