Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found it! The Model X delivery calendar!

Smarch.png

(Lousy Smarch weather!)

Anyone else received a similar msg ? So weird, it sounds as If they don’t even realize I already have an unfulfilled order 😐
Now that's funny! Another example of a completely clueless organization. It really can't be that difficult to cross reference the database to see that you have a car on order. While their vehicle technology is AMAZING, it's a shame that the little things aren't handled. The devil is in the details...

I know I totally should not be excited or get any of my hopes up, but I received A new EDD of Feb 21-March 14th. Previously it said March. My head tells me that this will be pushed back 9 times, and I have no VIN, but I’m going to allow myself a small glimmer of hope.

My original order is LR MSM/White 6-seater 1/25/21, and I have a lonely Tesla charger that’s been shining it’s evil green eye at me since March.

Luckily, I’ve read every single post on this thread, so nothing that happens next will surprise me. Here’s to a bit of optimism for us LR orders!

Hopefully the beginning of a bunch of (cars formerly known as LR) deliveries!

Turns out March wasn't a placeholder. This is when it's no good being near Fremont. Cars ship east, and rushed production gets left behind for us in the last week of March.

I intentionally booked the family for an international trip the last week of March so I won't be tempted to accept delivery in Fremont at midnight on 3/31.

More fodder for the discussion of seats:

Based on the data in the order tracking spreadsheet, I see the following for long range orders:

5 seats9324.22%
6 seats21656.25%
7 seats7519.53%

Of course, some 6-seat orders are people who switched to 6-seats with the hope of a faster delivery. Nevertheless, more than half the orders are for 6 seats. Personally, this makes me more pessimistic about ever seeing 5- or 7-seat configurations for the refresh.

You can find me waiting in the bar, next to @Stro.