Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well ladies and gents… I have my car. Zero issues other than a misaligned panel on one side which they’ll fix. Perfection. The SA helping me was super nice. She made sure I checked everything including the interior. I’m not leaving this group yet though. I’m hoping every one of you has the same experience or better. So worth the wait. I’ll update with pics tomorrow. Too dark right now.
Congrats!!!

Delivery sceduled for Sunday 2/20th. SA called on Thursday 17th -was told that failed pre delivery inspection & would have to remove Vin# & locate another veichle matching my build! I asked her what were the details? See responed that she is not @ the delivery center & does not know but would be following day Friday 18th..... Told her i've waited 8 months for the Vin# & before stating over & Trying to locate another matching my build- which can take a few more months ....I asked her to see if it is a simple fix, and if it is the case , just fix the issues . No phone call but when SA was at delivery center the following day fri. the 18th where my Vined car was sitting. That day got a new delivery date assigned of 2/28th- on my app ..... Will bring my good gasses- hopefully goes smoothly I personally think some good SA's are just spread too thin....Wish me luck....

Last edited:
I got a date range too! March 7-31. March 2021 order, MXLR, Blue, Cream, 20", no FSD. Pickup in Devon, PA.

Does anyone know how reliable these date ranges are? I know they haven't been in the past, but it sounds like they've been better more recently ...
I have almost the same configuration, picking up in Devon, ordered in January 2021 and I’m still seeing July. Ughhhhhhhhhh Tesla makes no sense.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
My LR X got a date range 😭😭😭😭😭 mar 10 - mar 31….. but my Plaid X is scheduled for delivery march 11th 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Mannnnnn I’m torn because I ordered the LR X 1/22/21 and with no hopes of it ever coming I ordered to Plaid X to get it faster 9/7/21 ….. ughhhh idk what to do man
Sell one and make some $$$ You've waited long enough!