Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Stro can you confirm they removed homelink on refresh?
No X comes with homelink
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14.49.38.png

Interesting, someone on here posted a one with new tail, badge, charge door but same headlights. Lets hope the SA wasn't assuming the refreshed tail meant refreshed headlights
Do we even know what the refreshed X headlights look like? Could they possibly be the same aesthetic wise but different functionally? Like, just the tech and bulbs are different but not the housing?

I’m in the same situation OOD 1/11/2021 and still no car!
I'm thinking us old heads might end up not getting a car 'til end of next quarter.
Picked up my model X today and it's fantastic! The only issues I've noticed so far are that neither of the key fobs worked initially. I was able to pair one but the other is stubbornly refusing to work/pair. Any ideas? Other than that the car is awesome. One of the FWDs doesn't like to open all the way, but that could be a fluke of my garage.

View attachment 775472

View attachment 775485
View attachment 775486
View attachment 775487
View attachment 775488
Love it!!!

Reactions: zapparino
i have a backup Rivian R1S preorder..2 actually. They just sent out an email bumping prices due to inflation. Apparently the reservation price is just 'estimated' and can change. LOL

TESLA FTW
Same with me. The cost of my R1S configuration went up almost exactly to the same cost as my Mar 21 MXLR order. To say I was disappointed in Rivian would be a huge understatement! Needless to say, my Rivian order was cancelled.

That’s good !!! Because it might mean a software glitch. Because it doesn’t know what wheels you have on the car and 348 is correct for 20”. With 20” wheels it thinks your battery can charge to spec.

Maybe it will straighten out after the first update. There is chance Tesla changed the range on 22” but I doubt it.
Maybe the EPA for 22" has been revised and just isn't on the configurator yet?

Same with me. The cost of my R1S configuration went up almost exactly to the same cost as my Mar 21 MXLR order. To say I was disappointed in Rivian would be a huge understatement! Needless to say, my Rivian order was cancelled.
Ditto! I just got the email too. I don't like that delivery could be 2yrs or more away and Rivian can do unlimited price increases during that time. I'll wait to get my RS1 deposit back until I see the price increase reflected on my configuration, though.

The installer said he could but he's scared of damage so is living with it for a while but I think he will cave and remove it.
my car is being ceramic coated tonight and they are supposed to apply wolf nano glass sealant tomorrow... not the most expensive product but my installer said its his favorite glass product... should I cancel that, or do you think that the issue is only with particular product your guy used? thanks for any insights!