Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Smoked headlights by TWRAPS

Attachments

• 2C411A25-4842-4BA9-BB6C-DD5F3A0B8211.jpeg
    2C411A25-4842-4BA9-BB6C-DD5F3A0B8211.jpeg
    894.5 KB · Views: 92
Don’t get me wrong, I like the car but do I $120k like it…?!
regarding the seats…as I said the MY is much better, I don’t know about the 3. Also on my BMW X5 I have the luxury seating pkg so that might play as well
I’ve owned many BMWs with the top packages but my ass doesn’t recall how comfortable they were. It’s been too long. But honestly, my MX is comfy as heck. Just wish I had better all weather mats as my kids eat like cavemen.

Looks like Vancouver Island (Capital of BC, Canada) is finally getting a proper service center.
Article here.
No more annoying ferry rides to Vancouver. Says it will be done June 2023. Maybe my X plaid (ordered feb 2021) will finally be flip'n ready by then.
It's about time. There are thousands of Teslas on the Island.
We finally got our first SC in NM last September. Depending on where you lived in the state you had to go to Arizona, Colorado or Texas. For us it would have been over 200 miles to CO. I would rather ride a ferry to Vancouver. However, as I’m originally from WA and have been on many ferries in WA and BC, I understand the inconvenience and time involved.

Reactions: Driver 8
The fact that I wanted to immediately jump on here before even calling my husband says a lot! This forum has been great!

I’ve beeeeen Vinned!!!!!!! 😇😇😇😇😇

340 days of waiting!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 776348

3/30/21 order date
Black
White interior
Fsd
22”
Congrats! You are "lucky" with 6 other Black White 2020, Jan. & Feb orders. 5 also with 22" wheels. Just the luck of the drawer.