Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every time I enter the expiration date of my auto policy, the field in the android app just stays red and says "Expiration date must be present". No matter how many times I enter it through the popup, it just continues to be blank with that error message. Anyone else see this?

Never mind, you actually have to click Done. Strange.

• Informative
Reactions: MusingLee
As I said, to the exact day. Be patient, you SF/LA folks.

VIN 7SAXCBE56NF3366XX

For the antsy ones like I am, I called Fremont, where I'm taking delivery, and they said the car still hasn't finished being built. That can at least give you a sense of build dates, but VINs are not truly sequential anyway.

510-249-3500 / Vehicles/ New Deliveries / Response: "build order date" got me to a good dude.

My EDD is March 23-29. I leave for an international trip on Saturday, March 26, so I'll be calling every day to check in, but since it hasn't been built or gone through QA, decent chance they'll reassign car if they can't get it all done by Friday. I was told I'd put in a "priority queue" if that happens. Heard that before lol. Well, here's to hoping!

I agree. I have a 2022 MYP, and had a 2021 Y LR with the 19” Geminis. The LR had a jarring ride, and felt like it “crashed” over bumps, particularly the rear end. The MYP is definitely firm, but feels more compliant and composed.
jgeebs on youtube just posted an interesting video about suspension mods that he claims solved all the problems with the Y's ride quality

Every time I enter the expiration date of my auto policy, the field in the android app just stays red and says "Expiration date must be present". No matter how many times I enter it through the popup, it just continues to be blank with that error message. Anyone else see this?

Never mind, you actually have to click Done. Strange.
I would wait until the last minute to actually get insurance, like the night before. Fremont even told me that, and it doesn't affect your delivery time. You never know if the VIN snatcher might show up.

I placed an order for 5 a seater MXLR August of 2021. I got impatient and took delivery of a performance model Y in January. After almost forgetting about the MXLR, i got an estimated delivery date of March 26-April 15. My pricing is locked in at 89,990 and has FSD locked in at 10k. Am i able to "sell" the reservation even though I already own a tesla. If not, I would be willing to buy and sell if anyone is interested. Please PM.
Model X Long Range
Pearl White Multi-Coat
20'' Cyberstream Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Five Seat Interior
Yoke Steering Wheel
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability

While this is shocking and a lesson to us all, is this more of a SC specific issue or something more spread out ? Are items like this going back through the Muskvine?
My delivery time was at 6pm and it was starting to get dark. I didn't see a lot of the issues until the next day. I had the same problem with my FWD chipping the paint on the trim. I had 2 dents and a chipped window. They finally fixed all that and they currently have had my car for a week now trying to fix an hvac problem. I am grateful they let me use a loaner car (model 3) but I really would like to have my car back. I have a 2015 Prius which was less than a 1/4 of the price and it hasn't spent over an hour at the service center yet.

For the antsy ones like I am, I called Fremont, where I'm taking delivery, and they said the car still hasn't finished being built. That can at least give you a sense of build dates, but VINs are not truly sequential anyway.

510-249-3500 / Vehicles/ New Deliveries / Response: "build order date" got me to a good dude.

My EDD is March 23-29. I leave for an international trip on Saturday, March 26, so I'll be calling every day to check in, but since it hasn't been built or gone through QA, decent chance they'll reassign car if they can't get it all done by Friday. I was told I'd put in a "priority queue" if that happens. Heard that before lol. Well, here's to hoping!
Find a buddy that can inspect well and give them access to the app if you end up getting the call after you leave. Anyone with access to the app can accept the car. Inspecting it is the tricky part.

Reactions: UCF3 and groundy