Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clicking on my app the past few days waiting for my VIN (After getting the text saying I can get the car by end of the month), and doing the math each day realizing with each day I don't get a VIN, the odds of me getting my car in the short term are getting worse... and that I'll likely go back to the end of the line again (July)... I fully understand how Anakin let his hate took over and turned into Vader.

From my perspective, I think that the Performance Y might actually ride better than the Y LR. It doesn't make sense, but we've been driving the LR for a while and find it's ride rather jarring. I figured that the higher sidewalls would help cushion the ride - I don't know if they've changed the ride calibration between the models. I'm still mulling over an aftermarket solution as the current setup causes my kids to get queasy.
I agree. I have a 2022 MYP, and had a 2021 Y LR with the 19” Geminis. The LR had a jarring ride, and felt like it “crashed” over bumps, particularly the rear end. The MYP is definitely firm, but feels more compliant and composed.

Weathertech just announced front mats for our refreshed model X!
front driver and passenger only so far. I’ll wait for the car but I know there has been chat about mats.
I have them and they fit fine. Here’s some pics.

50EA275F-A380-4DD9-8944-C6572CC05CBA.jpeg
3A01BD30-50A0-49A5-8DEB-149A3022FDD5.jpeg
485E6F60-2397-498D-BDCF-0BCC1DEAE66C.jpeg

Same here... bet our cars are transport buddies :)

VIN ASSIGNED!!!! YES!!!

VIN ASSIGNED - DEFINITE TRUCK TRANSPORT BUDDIES!! IRVINE, here we come!!! 😁

429 days after order placed.... whooooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! (oh, and this time it's for real... not a joke!!! 😁😁😁)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-160044_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-160044_Tesla.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 59