Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! Same for me. June 2021 order for me. Looks like most of us July placeholders have been punted to next year. I had no idea when I ordered in 2021 that I’d end up with a 2023 MX 🤣🤣
Here’s the upside to this delay : matrix headlights, swiveling screen, massage chairs, included premium Twitter accounts, upgraded batteries, consistent FWD alignments, more paint options, full reclining second row seats, etc.

At this point, nothing they could add would make this a reasonable delay.
I agree. I’m just trying to find something positive. It could be nearly a two year wait. I know some on here are probably over that. It sucks..I feel for the people that need a car now or worried about financing. We have a nice M3 we’re driving and don’t need financing for our new one. Not the case for others. Interest rates are continuing to rise. A lot of people will be hurt by this.

Reactions: goldenage
I agree. I’m just trying to find something positive. It could be nearly a two year wait. I know some on here are probably over that. It sucks..I feel for the people that need a car now or worried about financing. We have a nice M3 we’re driving and don’t need financing for our new one. Not the case for others. Interest rates are continuing to rise. A lot of people will be hurt by this.
At this rate, I'll get my Rivian before I even sniff a new MX

I texted Tesla and asked if the new EDD was in error. Their response:

“The current eta Dec 2022 - Apr 2023.”

Laughable and sad.
So if history repeats itself, after the last major EDD delay to July 2022, Tesla continued to deliver cars and we will continue to see deliveries through this year, especially a ramp up in June. I write this and part of me thinks I’m delusional for hoping I may still get my delivery this summer, but I also grew up a Cubs fan so I have been delusional for most of my life.