Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8ABE7EFE-E346-4D87-BFB0-8ADA11378072.jpeg

Previously May 30-June20. Moved 2 days.
MXLR white ext, black int, 7 seat.. Los Angeles, CA đź«Ł

I am looking for Model X accessories;
1. Wheel locks
2. Floor mats
3. Storage bins/drawers (under seat)
4. Front windshield sunshade
5. Side mirror sunshades (2nd row)
6. Anything else that is useful

Appreciate your recommendations & links.

Of course, my immediate recommendation is the Tesla shop :)

- I believe any wheel locks will work. Its all the same thread. All things considered, both 20" and 22" wheels have covers over the nuts - so the aesthetic shouldn't matter. Tesla sells an official model on the Tesla shop but you can just as easily get a set on Amazon.
1653656176834.png
1653656356072.png

- I reused the 3DMaxpider mats from my 2017 MX and it was 95% a good fit. The driver side was perfect, the passenger was just a little loose at the very top. These are the best in my opinion, as they have a deep liner/pocket that catches water, debris, etc. A mat with a shallow liner/pocket wont contain anything as soon as you step on the petal.
- The sunshade provided on the 2017 MX kind of fits in the 2022, Its not perfect but it does the same job. Side mirror sunshades are available in the Tesla Shop.
1653656121745.png

That may not answer all your questions or be the info you're looking for but its what I have to contribute :)

Of course, my immediate recommendation is the Tesla shop :)

- I believe any wheel locks will work. Its all the same thread. All things considered, both 20" and 22" wheels have covers over the nuts - so the aesthetic shouldn't matter. Tesla sells an official model on the Tesla shop but you can just as easily get a set on Amazon.
View attachment 809380View attachment 809381
- I reused the 3DMaxpider mats from my 2017 MX and it was 95% a good fit. The driver side was perfect, the passenger was just a little loose at the very top. These are the best in my opinion, as they have a deep liner/pocket that catches water, debris, etc. A mat with a shallow liner/pocket wont contain anything as soon as you step on the petal.
- The sunshade provided on the 2017 MX kind of fits in the 2022, Its not perfect but it does the same job. Side mirror sunshades are available in the Tesla Shop.
View attachment 809379

That may not answer all your questions or be the info you're looking for but its what I have to contribute :)

Thank you for the information.