Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B56CA9CD-85B2-4148-87BE-E4560C2CC3B4.jpeg
Just got my pickup appointment!
Need to take off work on that day!

Nice to see so many people finally getting their cars! It's wild to think that I was hoping I'd get my car in time for my road trip to my mom's house last Christmas. At this point I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll have it in time for this year's trip. It looks like there's only nine US orders without VINs that are older than mine on the spreadsheet. Day 535 and keeping hope alive...

I think this has been asked and answered before, somewhere in the 1951 pages.

Will all weather floor mats from a 17x work in a 22x? I think the fronts are different, but the rears? Both 17 & 22 are 6 seaters.

Trying to get my most prized accessories updated for the new ride.
Yeah, that was me posting the youtube video but it was for 7 seater and this guy said that the front seats were fit as well as 2nd and 3rd row.
Here’s the link.

I think this has been asked and answered before, somewhere in the 1951 pages.

Will all weather floor mats from a 17x work in a 22x? I think the fronts are different, but the rears? Both 17 & 22 are 6 seaters.

Trying to get my most prized accessories updated for the new ride.
Hi. My old one was a 2018 X 100d six seater. Had WeatherTech mats all around. Now have an XLR Refresh. The rear and center mats fit OK. The front mats not so much. Got some new WeatherTechs and am having issues with the drivers side - part of the mat bows in towards the accelerator. They told me to squash it down (literally) overnight and it would be fine. It was fine for a day and now the bow is back. Will call tomorrow and see what can be done.

Reactions: Stin121
Some issues that I noticed during my first 3 days -
1. There’s little to no air from the third row vents, saw many people with the same issue
2. There’s a rattling noice when driving on bumpy roads, it’s consistent and we couldn’t find where it is from, sounds like coming inside the cabin
3. The charge port door doesn’t open when I click the button on my mobile connector that came with my 2018 Model 3

Will schedule a service appointment, would really appreciate it if anyone has any suggestion on any of my issues :)

I'm pretty sure once a VIN is assigned you can't assign the order to someone else. Even without a VIN it sounds relatively difficult to transfer. I think you would have to take delivery and then resell it.
Well… called Tesla and they were able to transfer the order and VIN on the fly. I just had to verify my account details and it was fine. It showed up on the other person’s account immediately.