Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B0DF1EA0-DD80-4A31-B22E-D9FEF140DB0F.jpeg

Hopefully by tomorrow, I will post more on the delivery process and any issues.

As of right now - worth the wait.

I’m not entirely sold color being a factor. I have a white exterior white interior 7 seater LR with 20” wheels.

I keep getting excuses that because I have so many basic features that my build would be delayed because it’s more popular. I asked them if I was flexible on color and wheels if I could get my car quicker since I locked in a crazy rate of 1.99% at 72 months with an eecu but it only lasts 90 days. They said changing it doesn’t make a difference but who knows.

I check the app multiple times a day. Who knew buying a car could be so stressful.
Color is definitely a factor, though so is timing, as Tesla's confirmed a number of times that they produce cars in batches to maximize efficiencies on the lines.

I’m not entirely sold color being a factor. I have a white exterior white interior 7 seater LR with 20” wheels.

I keep getting excuses that because I have so many basic features that my build would be delayed because it’s more popular. I asked them if I was flexible on color and wheels if I could get my car quicker since I locked in a crazy rate of 1.99% at 72 months with an eecu but it only lasts 90 days. They said changing it doesn’t make a difference but who knows.

I check the app multiple times a day. Who knew buying a car could be so stressful.
Hey, can you share when you locked in this rate? I’m trying to get something similar? I just checked their website and it showing 4%. Thanks