Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a nice surprise!!

My mid July21 order got VINed! Yesterday it was EDD of 8-27 sep. delivery for Portland. Definitely seems like west coast deliveries are in full swing

Attachments

• 36A1FDC5-29E8-40F7-ACE9-0FEAC651C3BF.jpeg
    36A1FDC5-29E8-40F7-ACE9-0FEAC651C3BF.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: Hebert and Kitt9000
First time posting, but have been watching this thread for a long time.

June 2021 LR order. Black/black/22”/6-seater/FSD. Seattle

I’ve been in my EDD range 5 times — including 4 times in the past 2 weeks, then today (again, 2-days inside my EDD range), my EDD pushed to Dec 2022-April 2023. Still no VIN. I did get the trade in text back on August 8.

Any hope I still get my MX before end of quarter? It seems like the Dec - April range is more of a place holder.

Here’s a recent history of my EDDs (a few changes were not captured, but close enough). I was so hopeful with this amount of adjustment and narrowing with date range so close that I was for sure on the verge of my VIN! So disappointed to see it push out so far again!
  • On March 10 | EDD: March 11-March 31 (first time I hit my EDD range)
    • Pushed out a few times between here and next milestone, but I didn’t capture each
  • May 19 | Dec 2022 - April 2023
  • May 21 | July 12 - Aug 23
  • May 28 | July 18 - August 29
  • July 4 | Sept 1 - Oct 27
  • August 8 | trade in text received
  • August 8 | August 20- Sept 10
  • August 21 | August 24 - Sept 13
  • August 23 | August 26 - Sept 14
  • August 27 | August 30 - Sept 20
  • August 31 | Sept 3 - Sept 20
  • Today (Sept 5) | December 2022 - April 2023
Update: new EDD came through today… November 16-Jan 11. I read that as having missed the EOQ push, and might get lucky at the end of next quarter… anyone else on West Coast receive updated EDDs?

Reactions: timberlights
Update: new EDD came through today… November 16-Jan 11. I read that as having missed the EOQ push, and might get lucky at the end of next quarter… anyone else on West Coast receive updated EDDs?
I'm in Los Angeles and my EDD was pushed back yesterday: Was Sep 13 - Oct 4, now Nov 4 - Dec 30.

Sidenote: I did request to change my delivery location from Marina Del Rey to Long Beach last week.

• Informative
Reactions: Kitt9000
Currently in socal with a MX LR 6 seater 5/21 order and my delivery has narrowed to sep 11 - sep 29. I have 22" but debating going down to 20".

After waiting so long Im probably not going to do it. Am I crazy to make a wheel swap right now?
I would not in fear that it may mess with your delivery, the 22” wheels would probably be easy to trade to another owner after purchase.

Woke up to a nice surprise!!

My mid July21 order got VINed! Yesterday it was EDD of 8-27 sep. delivery for Portland. Definitely seems like west coast deliveries are in full swing
I'm in Los Angeles and my EDD was pushed back yesterday: Was Sep 13 - Oct 4, now Nov 4 - Dec 30.

Sidenote: I did request to change my delivery location from Marina Del Rey to Long Beach last week.
Congrats Keith909man! Hopeful west cost deliveries are going to happen soon for a lot of us. My Edd hasn’t moved from a 5 week window for like 2+ weeks, really nothing on my end so far to suggest window is narrowing or delivery is closer. Still waiting, hopeful….but man certainly a hint of narrowing edd would be helpful.

Kelryin, Thanks for sharing that info. I also wonder if choosing Marina Del Rey as delivery center for me was a mistake, I never thought having a different pickup center could move up or delay a delivery though, was there a reason you changed delivery center?

Just paid for the MX, definitely the largest non-real estate purchase of my life. 😬

I know the floor mats topic has come up a lot, but I pulled the trigger on the full Tesmanian set, since I saw a lot of folks on here had done the same. 3D MAXpider seems to be the favorite, but it looks like they still don't have a 2022 MX set available. Anyone have the Tesmanian mats and like them so far?

Congrats Keith909man! Hopeful west cost deliveries are going to happen soon for a lot of us. My Edd hasn’t moved from a 5 week window for like 2+ weeks, really nothing on my end so far to suggest window is narrowing or delivery is closer. Still waiting, hopeful….but man certainly a hint of narrowing edd would be helpful.

Kelryin, Thanks for sharing that info. I also wonder if choosing Marina Del Rey as delivery center for me was a mistake, I never thought having a different pickup center could move up or delay a delivery though, was there a reason you changed delivery center?
The Long Beach delivery center is a few miles closer to me, so it's purely out of convenience. I'm hoping the bump in dates are just a place holder, but I'm not one to complain since there are many folks who have waited over a year for theirs. The building/crushing of hope through shifting EDDs are all part of the Tesla buying experience.

Reactions: cjkosh