Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, it is true. It is just lame I have to take the extra step of ordering. What does it matter to them if you use the 200 on a charger or on anything else on their store? I was hoping to use it to buy the adapter bundle, and then just use the mobile charger from my other car. I would have loved to use it on the wall connector, but I bought it 9 months ago :)
eithout the car but in anticipation,I bought a 15-40 adapter. Now it looks like it’s included with the mobile adapter that we need to buy to have one. This bugs me. I’m not really into the resale business But will have to learn…. Why not let us use the credit for a tire repair kit? Something else “ rarely used” but really handy when you DO. Need it.

Reactions: timberlights
Update: new EDD came through today… November 16-Jan 11. I read that as having missed the EOQ push, and might get lucky at the end of next quarter… anyone else on West Coast receive updated EDDs?
Update 2: EDD changed this morning to Sept 13-29. Still no VIN. Maybe there’s still hope to make the EOQ push…

I texted the number Tesla has been sending me information about delivery locations affecting EDDs. They replied, "Changing your delivery location from one center in Los Angeles to another will not change your estimated delivery date."
Trying to determine if there’s a benefit to Long Beach over Marina del Rey. Long Beach is further for me for sure. That’s helpful. Thank you.

@sherwood2016 We’re you already in your EDD window when you got your VIN?
My EDD moved multiple times, 08/23-09/28. 08/28-09/18, 09/01-09/20. 2 weeks ago, it was Dec/22-Apr/23, then 10/15-11/24. Just as I am about to go into hibernation, I got VIN this monring and delivery window in next week. It feels like real this time.

Picked up this afternoon at long last. Brought the checklist with me on my iPad but was unable to find a single issue with it. Just accepted delivery myself via the app and given there were no issues, didn’t have to waste anyone’s time.

However, the driver’s side FWD keeps stopping closing just before it’s complete, with a tone that I assume indicates an error or obstacle. But nothing shows up on the screen and I’m able to close it with another push. Anyone had this issue? I may just schedule mobile service to check it out.
E3EF67D3-1461-4433-81C2-E584E6FB241A.jpeg
13992F53-90E9-4D23-9856-6DCBD9F677E0.jpeg

Delivery day was today. Can't believe it came.

Quick recap: ordered Blk/Crm, 6 seat, MX LR with AP, 20"s on 1/4/2020, just two weeks after collecting a 2021 Raven LR X in same config except white exterior.

EDD on the 2022X moved ~10 times since ordering. Finally hit my EDD window on 9/7. Got vinned on 9/8. Tesla asked me to get the car on 9/9... but I had work, so needed to wait till today. Both previous Teslas, I had a much bigger heads up. Also, on both previous Teslas, I got to inspect the car before accepting delivery, not so anymore. I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere.

To the car: Really impressed with the quality this time. Paint is the best I've had from Tesla by far, just one chip in a place no one will ever see, I'll fix it myself. FWDs are perfect, though one opens a little too wide smushing the center trim, will get Tesla to adjust. Interior was perfect, haven't had that before in a delivery.

On Tesla: It was worth the wait for the car and thanks to Tesla for honoring pricing from 20 months ago. I know they had a buyer for this at 30% more and it's pretty amazing they stuck to the deal. Delivery team was also better organized than in years past and the experience is smoother now than it used to be.

Thanks to everyone on this thread, especially all of you with your vehicle details in your signatures! You rock!

Delivery day was today. Can't believe it came.

Quick recap: ordered Blk/Crm, 6 seat, MX LR with AP, 20"s on 1/4/2020, just two weeks after collecting a 2021 Raven LR X in same config except white exterior.

EDD on the 2022X moved ~10 times since ordering. Finally hit my EDD window on 9/7. Got vinned on 9/8. Tesla asked me to get the car on 9/9... but I had work, so needed to wait till today. Both previous Teslas, I had a much bigger heads up. Also, on both previous Teslas, I got to inspect the car before accepting delivery, not so anymore. I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere.

To the car: Really impressed with the quality this time. Paint is the best I've had from Tesla by far, just one chip in a place no one will ever see, I'll fix it myself. FWDs are perfect, though one opens a little too wide smushing the center trim, will get Tesla to adjust. Interior was perfect, haven't had that before in a delivery.

On Tesla: It was worth the wait for the car and thanks to Tesla for honoring pricing from 20 months ago. I know they had a buyer for this at 30% more and it's pretty amazing they stuck to the deal. Delivery team was also better organized than in years past and the experience is smoother now than it used to be.

Thanks to everyone on this thread, especially all of you with your vehicle details in your signatures! You rock!
Did yours include the mobile connector? I was surprised to discover mine did despite the one I ordered with the $200 promo code arriving today. 🤦‍♂️

Did yours include the mobile connector? I was surprised to discover mine did despite the one I ordered with the $200 promo code arriving today. 🤦‍♂️
Got the $200 voucher in email day before delivery. Cost of mobile connector with adapters was zero (no tax no shipping). None in the car. Got a tow hitch again (I guess that's standard??).