Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the text that my delivery is coming up. Surprised and excited about my car. I expected March to April for my March 22. So now I need to find the going price for 22 MYLR. Should I trade back to Tesla or carmax.? I think the resell value has decreased
Resale is all over the map. Recommend you check out 3-4 places before deciding.

Reactions: Reggae_Jesus
Was scheduled to pick up 2023 Model X at 11 AM tomorrow.
5 minutes ago received a call saying that due to a "Firmware Update" the car would not be ready until November 17 or after. WTF??
This is ridiculous (a firmware update that takes over a week?) but the timing is also bad. Selling my 2018 X today. Great timing for the new car tomorrow right?
Sheesh.
Anyone else get this call?

Reactions: d4vid
5 minutes ago received a call saying that due to a "Firmware Update" the car would not be ready until November 17 or after. WTF??
This is ridiculous (a firmware update that takes over a week?) but the timing is also bad. Selling my 2018 X today. Great timing for the new car tomorrow right?
Sheesh.
New feature that needs the firmware?

• Helpful
Reactions: jasondclinton
It's really frustrating. My delivery was scheduled for 2 pm today, and I just got the same message.
tesla.png

Sheesh.

• Informative
Reactions: croman and Vitaman
European deliveries are finally about to happen - just got an updated EDD in the app this evening; 30th November - 8th December, and VIN in source code:
7SAXCCE65PF3xxxxx, so seems to be a 2023 model year based on the VIN. Curious to see if this means no USS..

Edit: This is for an X Plaid, Black/Black with 20" rims, ordered beginning of February 2021.

wow. scheduled a nov 10 delivery a week ago with them texting/calling for a few days before asking to take the car earlier but I couldn't

just got a text now saying they had to cancel my delivery and to call them.. my delivery day is TMRW! lol classic tesla
-- edit just called --
They super nice though. Said he didn't want to text me the bad news but similiar to others there's some mandatory regulatory firmware update recall thing that needs to be done and fixed and approved before delivery so he has no ETA of when it will be ready.

lol.. It's never easy with Tesla haha

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: d4vid
what did you choose to create a request in the app? Please share the steps so that I can also order them, My RN was in May 2021. Got the car delivered in Sep 2022.
I selected Keys with this description:

"Took delivery of 2022 Model X on 29 September 2022 from July 2021 order. However, it did not come with 2 key fobs that was suppose to be part of the order (Tesla removed key fobs from Model X orders starting July 2022 not 2021). Please provide key fobs for this Model X. Thanks."

Mobile Tech is enroute with fobs ATM. 🍀😬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221109_121416.jpg
    Screenshot_20221109_121416.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 81