Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not seeing anything when I went to trade in page expect an absurd offer.

I would be watching inventory trends, maybe this will be enough but there's every indication further incentives will be coming especially as the end of quarter approaches
Exactly. Maybe Tesla will pull this off once again and beat delivery estimates this quarter, maybe not.

Large inventory of cars in the Socal region, like 100 MX and 70 MS.

July 2021 order date (I know). MXLR, 6 seats, with FSD (I know), red. price I'm paying is still 23k below current price, even after the price drop, so I can't complain there.

Had two VINs assigned for the first time in late December, but that was Tesla playing games to get as many deliveries as possible. I had told them before VIN assignment that I was out of town and they said no problem.

Anyway, they put it on hold until mid Jan. VIN assigned 1/26 PF3818xx. Scheduled delivery on Tuesday. Financing through a local credit union because they could get it done fast enough, will refinance with Tower at 2.99 afterwards.

Will let everyone know how delivery goes!
Update: got to the delivery appointment, vehicle wasn't ready. They came by a few minutes later and said that they heard a distinct rattle coming from the rear middle seat (which is odd, the 6 seat doesn't have any "middle" seats?) and that the techs needed to look at it, but they were just about to go on lunch. Didn't want to waste all day there, so they gave me the option to have it delivered to my house. Made it seem like it could be later today, but after 19 months, what's another few hours/days? :rolleyes:

Update: got to the delivery appointment, vehicle wasn't ready. They came by a few minutes later and said that they heard a distinct rattle coming from the rear middle seat (which is odd, the 6 seat doesn't have any "middle" seats?) and that the techs needed to look at it, but they were just about to go on lunch. Didn't want to waste all day there, so they gave me the option to have it delivered to my house. Made it seem like it could be later today, but after 19 months, what's another few hours/days? :rolleyes:
For the love of God...don't do home delivery!

Reactions: jasondclinton