Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

This is weird. I got this link where I saw that refreshed model x meet your tesla and whenever i click that link, it takes me to the previous one which is still pre-refresh.

Same, it shows the pre-refresh for me as well.
I had the same issue, used my VPN to change regions and now I see it!

They are using the Vimeo embedded web player. Here is the video if you can't otherwise see it:

It looks like this.

Attachments

• E76C66F9-29E4-439D-98A0-972D6016B9AC.png
    E76C66F9-29E4-439D-98A0-972D6016B9AC.png
    460 KB · Views: 139
  • Helpful
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Reactions: Elixir
Confirmed it’s happening today.

Some high up in Delivery Ops changed my order to 6-seat for prioritization.

LR 6 Seats first only, Plaids are still waiting for some regulatory approvals. He says they’re going to start normal deliveries after today.

As of 1252pm local no Model X has been staged for delivery yet (unfortunately I need to leave now so can’t take more pics).

Edit: also confirmed 6 seat middle row still doesn’t fold flat.

Attachments

• 9A9B0DAF-1D39-4D4F-8B98-F0669FB8FD42.jpeg
    9A9B0DAF-1D39-4D4F-8B98-F0669FB8FD42.jpeg
    747.8 KB · Views: 96
  • C0AF9F82-5A83-478E-80C6-0FB56E183A7C.jpeg
    C0AF9F82-5A83-478E-80C6-0FB56E183A7C.jpeg
    397.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

LR 6 Seats first only, Plaids are still waiting for some regulatory approvals. He says they’re going to start normal deliveries after today.

As of 1252pm local no Model X has been staged for delivery yet (unfortunately I need to leave now so can’t take more pics).
let’s goo!!!!! 1 year waiting!

Finally a long time member. See I can trust him lol

Edit: also confirmed 6 seat middle row still doesn’t fold flat.
However what do you mean? You said they’re starting deliveries today then you said they’re gonna start normal deliveries tomorrow? Whats normal deliveries??

However what do you mean? You said they’re starting deliveries today then you said they’re gonna start normal deliveries tomorrow? Whats normal deliveries??
Nationwide shipping, normal delivery process for LR 6 seat. He was saying that because they’re holding a mini delivery event today with some senior managers on site.