Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the LR and Plaid have the same battery size, 100Kwh?
MS tear down showed a different module construction than prior S. 100kwh total size. That being said it was a plaid so not sure same architecture exists in LR S but I assume it is as the difference in performance primarily comes from the third motor and copper wrapping. If true I think MX setup would be the same.

Lol we'll see this afternoon if anything happens. I am surprised that deliveries would begin without any announcement by Tesla. I remain skeptical.
They haven’t mentioned a single thing about the X in almost a year… what makes you think they’ll announce anything now… the X is the ugly step-child….. meanwhile if the S runs .00001 seconds faster on some random track they make sure everyone knows about it.

not trying to be a hater but if this delivery turns out to become a hoax will this guy get banned? hope its true

also if this was me I would be more exited than @sunnyvaletree seems to be
Haha. Maybe he’s so excited he’s dancing around in his living room rather than posting. I really hope he posts updates on the whole process especially with plenty of photos.

Reactions: Elixir