Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed front plate pic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Underside of the front plate. It attaches underneath by 2 bolts and with it removed it looks smooth

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 149
Great picture, glad to have some closure on this topic. Can you take a picture of the front of the bracket? I recall 3 or 4 things that looked like bolts on the front in the center were the plate would be. Those were believed to be bolted through the front and (most) everyone was panicking.

Great picture, glad to have some closure on this topic. Can you take a picture of the front of the bracket? I recall 3 or 4 things that looked like bolts on the front in the center were the plate would be. Those were believed to be bolted through the front and (most) everyone was panicking.

Sorry that photo for some reason didn't come out but there are no holes in the bumper as you can see here. This car is in Dublin and I was looking at it, popped the trunk and there was the plate bracket.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 117
Did you take off the plate yourself? I took my car to Dublin and they wouldn't take it off for me but showed me the socket I had to buy to take it off. I just haven't had time to go to home depot assuming they have that special socket