Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still locked up things on .3 but on .4 all better.

Games are fine but not something I will really ever play. Did play solitaire while the wife was driving. Funny thing is that some games can be played while car is being driven as long as the passenger pushes the button stating they are thw passenger.

Yep been that way on the Model 3, too. Keeps the wifey happy. 😈

Attachments

• A0B6F1C1-EBCE-40C9-A1AA-ECA46D06EE34.jpeg
    A0B6F1C1-EBCE-40C9-A1AA-ECA46D06EE34.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 90
Got 24.4 today and it finally now has dashcam and sentry reviewer on the main display. Before 24.4, I had to remove the USB and put it on another computer to view / save (only did it once, just to see if it worked).
GRRRR... I too have 24.4 on MS LR and still see no daschcam icon... no battery icon... However I am able to watch dashcam viewer by using the voice command to get it up. 🙄

Feel like the icon choice is not their best. From what I have seen, it is similar to the backup camera.

Frankly, I prefer the black and white icons from the pre-refresh Model S software (or what everyone else is currently on).

I’d take the Model 3 software at this point the Model S software is so half-baked. Quarter baked. Barely baked? Not baked?

Well, I took a 140mi road trip to the coast this morning... Not 10 minutes from my house did the ultrasonic sensors go off line - rendering the Navigate on Autopilot inop. About 50 miles down the road I stopped for breakfast and rebooted the entire system, which brought the sensors back on line again (for now). Man, this software (2021.12.4.9) is just crap.

32.5 installed. Here's some screenshots. Ride dampening - I notice it is a little quicker to adjust the dampening (I have it on auto). Steering/turning feels a little more "connected" but not a huge difference on my very brief test drive.

Child Lock is the shortcut now instead of camera in Controls. Fine with me - I didn't go there for Camera anyway.

20210828_065532.jpg

20210828_065545.jpg