Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refused Delivery MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21760E1D-7B4B-4D0E-B38D-64EEFEEDAC5A.jpeg 48D1AB99-C10E-4F97-82C8-30B9F7772C45.jpeg 4CF62A1E-86EB-4CB8-A7DF-140CF5154C95.jpeg 6CE46CB9-CB0B-49FA-B722-33BC0118FC31.jpeg
So much fun to drive... can’t imagine how fast the performance model is
Super charging!!!

Reactions: mazers and Klau2
As a guy who has driven mainly German cars for the past 30 years - BMW, Audi, Porsche - I will say the build quality of the MY is not even close. Panel gaps and alignment, poor sheetmetal work, tons of paint imperfections. However ... the car is really cool anyway. We'll see how it is on reliability.

View attachment 525977 View attachment 525978 View attachment 525979 View attachment 525980

First three picks are very picky. It’s like you are deliberately looking to rid thugs that you find wrong. Last pic is a mess though.

Nice, did you inspect closely there? Build quality?
I walked around several times, kept my distance from the delivery advisor. Overall very happy with the build quality, nothing that sticks out to me requiring me to bring it back and have it fixed. However there were a few MY in the lot where the panel gaps were pretty noticeable, so my advice look closely, particularly on the hatchback area

I walked around several times, kept my distance from the delivery advisor. Overall very happy with the build quality, nothing that sticks out to me requiring me to bring it back and have it fixed. However there were a few MY in the lot where the panel gaps were pretty noticeable, so my advice look closely, particularly on the hatchback area
That's great to hear. My VIN is 22XX. Hopefully it has the same build quality as yours.