Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regarding BETA FSD on MY...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to STOP the FSD from changing the speed of the car when transitioning freeways? It's super annoying when traffic is all moving at 75+ mph and we move to another freeway with a lower speed and the car changes it automatically and starts coasting to slow down. I made the transition yesterday from a 65mph to a 55mph and it changed the speed FOUR TIMES on me after I bumped it back up each time. OOF!
thanks

Is there a way to STOP the FSD from changing the speed of the car when transitioning freeways? It's super annoying when traffic is all moving at 75+ mph and we move to another freeway with a lower speed and the car changes it automatically and starts coasting to slow down. I made the transition yesterday from a 65mph to a 55mph and it changed the speed FOUR TIMES on me after I bumped it back up each time. OOF!
thanks
As it's reading the speed limit signs or adjusting based on it's stored known speed limit I would say it works as intended. You would need an option to override speed limits on FSD and I see that as nothing more than a major lawsuit/inquiry waiting to happen. Not likely to be added anytime soon honestly.