Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regeneration Meter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I was driving today and I noticed a regeneration meter. When I removed my foot from the pedal, the line would move to the left. The line would extend longer as more energy was recovered. It would go the other way when there was no rengeeation

Has this always been there and I just noticed it?

Hey I was driving today and I noticed a regeneration meter. When I removed my foot from the pedal, the line would move to the left. The line would extend longer as more energy was recovered. It would go the other way when there was no rengeeation

Has this always been there and I just noticed it?
Also, in cold weather when regeneration is not as available, dots will appear on the extreme left side of the line as a warning that you won't have full regeneration. This line has always been there. Prior to the v10 "upgrade" in December of 2020, the line was much more noticeable. After December 2020, they made the line very tiny. The dots I'm referring to are almost unnoticeable now, but if look closely in cold weather, you will see them.