Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Renting my brand new Model X P90D in Washington, DC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like to share the joy of driving the machine of the future. You are welcome to rent my Model X in Washington, DC for an hour, a day or even a week. My Model X has every option but ludicrous since that one is a safety concern to me. Here is a video of the car when I fist got it 2 weeks ago in NYC.

Attachments

• IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 102
I'm really interested in doing this. I have a bad itch for a Model X but I have a habit of obsessing over something so much then getting bored. I'd love to rent one for a long weekend(late Thu/early Fri until Sunday evening) and see if I really like it or if I just need to get it out of my system on a little road trip.

One possible flaw in your poll is a large gap between $125 and $250. In my scenario of 3 days that's a difference of $375 compared to $750. For a weekend road trip I'd want to keep it under $500, so closer to $150-$160/day.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Reactions: MP3Mike
I'm really interested in doing this. I have a bad itch for a Model X but I have a habit of obsessing over something so much then getting bored. I'd love to rent one for a long weekend(late Thu/early Fri until Sunday evening) and see if I really like it or if I just need to get it out of my system on a little road trip.

One possible flaw in your poll is a large gap between $125 and $250. In my scenario of 3 days that's a difference of $375 compared to $750. For a weekend road trip I'd want to keep it under $500, so closer to $150-$160/day.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Got it. Let me know and I will adjust.

I like to share the joy of driving the machine of the future. You are welcome to rent my Model X in Washington, DC for an hour, a day or even a week. My Model X has every option but ludicrous since that one is a safety concern to me. Here is a video of the car when I fist got it 2 weeks ago in NYC.

are you still renting out your model x? and if so, for how much? looking to rent for 2-3 days. driver is 29 years old.