Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only recently discovered this thread and I have loved reading through it. I think that this is an incredible project and has been super cool and interesting reading through it.

Your videos are great too, especially the last one. I look forward to every new update. :)

New video. Warning explicit content and adult language

In this video I remove the rear charger and high voltage junction box.

To answer the questions, yes I did check voltage between wire pairs....

If you want to help support me and my channel and the work I am doing with these cars you can donate to my editor who helps me out with everything Paypal: Pay Carl Hewitt using PayPal.Me he also has a patreon if you are looking for help with anything Carl is creating Editing/photoshopping/youtube consultant/I.T consultant | Patreon

Well done on incorporating the clickbait into the video. Though I guess it's not technically clickbait at that point?
for it to be pure clickbait by my understanding of the definition it has to be used in thumbnail with no usage in video or relevance.

it is included in video due to conversation involved, and if you going to show a woman like that why not make it a nice one :)

thus it is enough to include in thumbnail due to eye catching.

I have my own rule I would never do what some arse holes do which is put a naughty pic in thumbnail just for the hell of it. lol

Reactions: sunhelm and JRP3
New video. Warning explicit content and adult language

In this video I remove the rear charger and high voltage junction box.

To answer the questions, yes I did check voltage between wire pairs....

If you want to help support me and my channel and the work I am doing with these cars you can donate to my editor who helps me out with everything Paypal: Pay Carl Hewitt using PayPal.Me he also has a patreon if you are looking for help with anything Carl is creating Editing/photoshopping/youtube consultant/I.T consultant | Patreon

I love this natural, free styling narrative version. I like that while it sticks to the subject, there's interesting way points of stories along the way, like a cracker jack with a surpise (or more) inside!

Reactions: Btr_ftw
Reactions: DavidB
Man have I enjoyed your adventures en write-ups here. And then the shock after 100 pages with that grumpy white avatar... You rock!

Where did I miss that you fixed the last problems with ABS, ESP or those quirks you had left.

Greetings From a Dutchman living in Norway. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Btr_ftw