Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacing the Key Less Entry Sensor on MX - BCCEN_W114_LFAntErrorDriver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how difficult is it to replace the key less entry sensor at the base between the driver side door and falcon door on a MX 2017? I couldn't find any posts or videos online.

Mine doesn't work when I place either fob next to the sensor and I’m getting the error BCCEN_W114_LFAntErrorDriver. I see the part is relatively cheap to buy and I'd like to do this without taking the car in for service.

Attachments

• BCCEN_W114.jpg
    BCCEN_W114.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 128
Does anyone know how difficult is it to replace the key less entry sensor at the base between the driver side door and falcon door on a MX 2017? I couldn't find any posts or videos online.

Mine doesn't work when I place either fob next to the sensor and I’m getting the error BCCEN_W114_LFAntErrorDriver. I see the part is relatively cheap to buy and I'd like to do this without taking the car in for service.
I thought is was supposed to only work with the proximity card (key card).

I seem to remember reading on my 2019 MX that if the key fob was dead you could put it on the right/passenger side of the windshield at the bottom and be able to open the doors. I never tried it as I was never in that situation with a dead fob.

I can't try it now as I traded the car for a 2023 MX

-stew

Did you ever try to swap the sensor? I am having this issue and ordered the sensor to give it a shot.