Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, this looks great. Do you mind telling me where you got the center cap with the logo for this wheel? I got the same one, can't find that cap size. thank
How did you manage to have the tesla logo on your art wheels. I got those 267 wheels and i have the art logo. Is it a sticker ?
RSZX Tesla Model 3 Y S X Wheel Cap Kit Center Cap Lug Nut Cover (4 Hub Center Cap + 20 Lug Nut Cover) White Tesla Accessories https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VQHL576/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_GPF8V3V7T8ZK4W8B005J?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

MY R241 are doing great, no noticable loss in range. I have driven I. Then for about 12k kms (8k miles) and have had no issue at all. Get a lot of compliments o.ln them too and know at least 3 owners who ordered them after seeing r241. Never got hold on r267 so can't comment on them. But I like the idea of wheels sticking out a bit with r267, unsure how it would affect the range or chips being thrown on the side of the dorr.

MY R241 are doing great, no noticable loss in range. I have driven I. Then for about 12k kms (8k miles) and have had no issue at all. Get a lot of compliments o.ln them too and know at least 3 owners who ordered them after seeing r241. Never got hold on r267 so can't comment on them. But I like the idea of wheels sticking out a bit with r267, unsure how it would affect the range or chips being thrown on the side of the dorr.
Nice! I was leaning towards the R241 initially, but now I'm torn. Kinda like the R267 uberturbine look.
Which offset did you end up getting?

There is also Replika R263 from fastco. I think it's pretty new. I couldn't find any review about it.

I can't tell if there's a difference between the "Replika R263" and the "ART Replica 267" wheels. Is there a difference? Various suppliers appear to carry these two brands although the Replika 263's appear to be out of stock everywhere I've looked (online Canadian shops).

One subtle and maybe inconsequencial difference between the two is the offset. Replika is +45 (same as stock) and Art Replica is +40. So the Art Replica wheels will stick out just a little bit further. Does anyone have any experience with +40 offset wheels? It's not a huge difference but when we're all getting PPF because we're concerned about stone chips,.. is 5mm extra enough to make that worse?

Got art r267 installed last week and no issue at all
View attachment 795514View attachment 795515
@Edf339 Can you provide an update after 5 month with your Art Replica wheels? It looks like you bought the 19" wheels. Are they 8.5 or 9.5 inches wide? Given the 40mm offset (larger than stock wheels) have you noticed any trouble with debris on the sides of your car (though I see you have it wrapped quite nicely). Cheers.

C0440AEB-939A-4D69-ADB1-47AC97182567.jpeg

Got the Replika R263 winter set up done this week. It looks pretty good!

Reactions: t-mo and maximusa
I can't tell if there's a difference between the "Replika R263" and the "ART Replica 267" wheels. Is there a difference? Various suppliers appear to carry these two brands although the Replika 263's appear to be out of stock everywhere I've looked (online Canadian shops).

One subtle and maybe inconsequencial difference between the two is the offset. Replika is +45 (same as stock) and Art Replica is +40. So the Art Replica wheels will stick out just a little bit further. Does anyone have any experience with +40 offset wheels? It's not a huge difference but when we're all getting PPF because we're concerned about stone chips,.. is 5mm extra enough to make that worse?
The max load for R263 is higher I think. That’s why I went with Replika instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: t-mo