Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I plan to order Aftermarket Replica 267 wheels. All specs are same as Gemini OEM except the offset is +40 and OEM is +45. Any idea if it would make any difference ? Also does anybody know if the performance is going to be affected negatively because of the weight of the wheels and the offset and it looking like Uberturbine (performance) wheels . 19 inch not 21 inch wheels.

Link to wheels : ART Replica 267 Satin Black 19x9.5 +40 5x114.3mm 71.0mm

I plan to order Aftermarket Replica 267 wheels. All specs are same as Gemini OEM except the offset is +40 and OEM is +45. Any idea if it would make any difference ? Also does anybody know if the performance is going to be affected negatively because of the weight of the wheels and the offset and it looking like Uberturbine (performance) wheels . 19 inch not 21 inch wheels.

Link to wheels : ART Replica 267 Satin Black 19x9.5 +40 5x114.3mm 71.0mm
My Plaid offset is 40? What model is this for?

Look good to me. The trade off is that these are cast wheels, so they won't be quite as strong as a more expensive forged or hybrid forged wheel. But they're much more affordable.

+40 offset will help eliminate some of the "underbite" that the Y has with factory wheels. I say give 'em a shot.

Reactions: bgzlectric
Thanks ... They are going to be used for regular city road driving .. not many potholes. Hopefully they are strong enough and I think they would be good. DAI makes good quality wheels. Hopefully the weight is not too much as I could not get the specification about the weight.

I wouldn't worry too much about weight. The OEM wheels are pretty heavy too, so it's probably close to one-for-one.

Reactions: bgzlectric
Did you end up getting the r267. If so, would you mind sharing some pictures on car?
YES I did end up buying them, They are still on back order and have not received it yet. Even if I do end up receiving them by End of Month, I will not be installing them until May. They are going to be my summer wheels and the stock wheels will be my winter wheels until then (Canada Winter).
I'll definitely post pictures when I receive them and also post pictures once installed on the vehicle. A review is definitely in order.

Reactions: kisceneret
YES I did end up buying them, They are still on back order and have not received it yet. Even if I do end up receiving them by End of Month, I will not be installing them until May. They are going to be my summer wheels and the stock wheels will be my winter wheels until then (Canada Winter).
I'll definitely post pictures when I receive them and also post pictures once installed on the vehicle. A review is definitely in order.
UPDATE: wheels R267 do not exist seems like. They cancelled my order and said it can no longer be procured.. so I needed up changing it to R241.

oh no!!
I still see it on Wheelsco website. Maybe it is outdated

Got art r267 installed last week and no issue at all
D6519732-5EDA-4C51-9988-DE3BC4AE0A61.jpeg
B22C46ED-2643-4973-BA41-666E07F22CEB.jpeg

Since R-267 were not available for me and the wait time was uncertain after 3 months of waiting I ended up getting Replica R241 - 19 /9.5 Satin Black. I think they also look fantastic.

BEFORE
PXL_20220406_133255398.jpg

AFTER (Please excuse the dirty tires) Also the Badge is BLACK as seen in picture. Added Spoiler too, not seen in this picture
PXL_20220406_161302050.jpg

PXL_20220406_161253354.jpg
PXL_20220406_161241397.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: brar