Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replica wheels for '21-'22 refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ran across these rims. I am taking deliver in 2 weeks on a Model S 2022 LR. I really like the look of the Tesla provided arachnid 21" rims, but I didn't want low profile rims/tires for practicality reasons. I reluctantly ordered the 19" tempest wheels. These Replika's look like a good solution- they're made to look like the arachnid wheels but come in 19" in both 9.5 and 10.5 inch widths for the Tesla staggered spec and would work with the OEM tires.

If anyone has experience with Replika and/or these particular rims, would be great to hear about them.

Replika R264
View attachment 825860
They look great. Thanks.

Today i had my set installed. I like the looks of the wheels
Went for a square setup with dunlop sp sport maxx gt tires 245/40/20 99Y

4db0504d-3ae3-4c1a-8d0b-877dec518445.jpeg

Correct mounted as is, square setup 9 inch wide. I am planning to swap the front and rear every 10k. I asked for the black center caps but unfortunately they are not helping me with just center caps in black. I would like love to have them black as on arachnids…

@empo
They look great! - Where did you get the "T" logo covers?
I moved them over from my slipstream 19 inch set. But they are damaged and have scratches. I have trouble finding the same color to replace them. I Think i need to order 6005879-00-A part number 4x but i am not 100% sure if it's the same Antracit color. And it seems to be very hard to find replica/fake center caps on aliexpress/ebay...

EDIT: I think it's 6005879-01-A. I ordered 4 now from tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: AAKEE
OEM center caps color match is almost perfrect :)
@Mike81 yes they offer UPS international shipping. Mine were shipped to NL
View attachment 1032538
Have to ask, how did you manage to make the order? Did you call them or e-mail?

The standard way (online form) does not work since it seems to be built only for norwegian customers...

Haven't yet succeeded with getting a response to e-mail or phone call. I suspect they are fairly busy...

Have to ask, how did you manage to make the order? Did you call them or e-mail?

The standard way (online form) does not work since it seems to be built only for norwegian customers...

Haven't yet succeeded with getting a response to e-mail or phone call. I suspect they are fairly busy...
I have bought two sets (and am about two order another set).

It seems best to call them and then they will tell you to mail them, and then they answer :)

I did notice that if i park the car for a day and drive the next day the first like 2 3 km's the wheels feel like they are EGG (Flat-spotting) shaped and not fully round. Could this be due to the type of tyre or is it the alloy wheels i dont know. I did not have this with the 19 inch set.

I did notice that if i park the car for a day and drive the next day the first like 2 3 km's the wheels feel like they are EGG (Flat-spotting) shaped and not fully round. Could this be due to the type of tyre or is it the alloy wheels i dont know. I did not have this with the 19 inch set.

Plaid or LR?

All Plaids shake for the first few kilometers after a cold start. Reason unknown. There are big topics about this but no solution.

It feels exactly like a flat spot.