Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Requiring car data from posters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Message to Mods : I recommend that a new requirement be added to posters. in order for someone to post in this thread, They MUST list the year and model of the Tesla they own. There are far too many posts where the reader can not determine the value of a post without knowing the Model, year as well as the type MCU and version of AP they have and the version of software they have.. There are many posters here that do not do not have a model S. All one has to do is look at the number of posts where subsequent readers of the thread ask for this information from a poster. If the information was required and listed along with their name, joining date, messages, and location. I believe this information will greatly help all readers and posters in the future.

Maybe others here will agree with me. Sorry, but I didn't know where else to post this information. I'll relook at other places to post this same post. Maybe one will be better than this.

• Disagree
Reactions: cucubits and glide
I’m in agreement with the sentiment, but what would prevent posters from just faking the information? Now you’re into an enforcement issue. It’s probably more effective to just censor trolls who make wild/unsubstantiated claims.