Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reserved parking spots for EVs...and giant SUVs...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this today in a parking deck in downtown Chicago. That giant red truck, a GMC Yukon Denali, has planted itself at a spot reserved for electric vehicles.

Once my MS arrives next month, I suspect this sort of thing is really going to annoy me...

photo.JPG

That sticker is hilarious. Personally, I wouldn't have the cahones to stick it to someone's car. If I were, I would print it onto Avery sticker paper and then only stick it to the windshield and not the paint!

I'd be scared to get my butt kicked or cause the next EV parked next to it to get keyed.

I suspect the douchebag quotient in someone parking in a clearly marked EV spot is pretty high.

Still love the sicker though...

Where can they be purchased?

I suppose anyone could print it or have it printed, I just made it on my computer more as a lark.

- - - Updated - - -

That sticker is hilarious. Personally, I wouldn't have the cahones to stick it to someone's car. If I were, I would print it onto Avery sticker paper and then only stick it to the windshield and not the paint!...Still love the sicker though...

Well, it would be designed to place on the drivers window or even rear passenger window (to protect the obvious imbecile from their own stupidity and driving with it blocking their view).

Saw some fool try this at LAX... they towed him pretty quick and it was a car service... good luck explaining that. :smile: