Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Restoring Supercharging on Salvage Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
contact Evelyn, in Prague, she is a member here. Or go to Teslaclinic.cz, or duckduckgo them.
Any more contact info? I’d love to get ahold of ANYONE who could help with
1- clear TAS/air suspension fault, so the suspension will work on a 2016 modX
2- clear SRS/air bag fault same vehicle
3- re-enable fast DC /supercharging capacity - even if only a temporary work-around is available, as I rarely go on longer trips - for both a salvage 2016 mid S and the X.

Any more contact info? I’d love to get ahold of ANYONE who could help with
1- clear TAS/air suspension fault, so the suspension will work on a 2016 modX
2- clear SRS/air bag fault same vehicle
3- re-enable fast DC /supercharging capacity - even if only a temporary work-around is available, as I rarely go on longer trips - for both a salvage 2016 mid S and the X.
not sure about 1 n 2...
for 3: did u read this whole thread?? i listed the contact that can do i for u

The temp work around that was mentioned is to transfer ownership in tesla account to a new email, supposedly it works for a bit like few days or a week
I haven't tried that or read any more confirmations so if it works for u let us know.

I would love to know how to access the free fix you mention…. I have a couple of salvage teslas, and do fine just with my wall charger, but would love to use the temp fix if-when I decide to take a longer drive….I’d be happy to reimburse for the info…. I don’t know how to PM. here as yet…
Sorry but I have been off the forums. Basically you sell the car to yourself (transfer car to another personal email) using the tesla app and SC is enabled for a short period.