Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Retractable Roof Sunshade is on Sale!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
邮件回复页面6.jpg

Thanksgiving is the best timing to say thank you to your friends and family.

As a small team, we would like to thank everyone who has supported our FullShade - The First Retractable Roof Sunshade for Tesla on our Kickstarter project. That means a lot to us. We received many positive feedbacks from the Tesla community and we feel so grateful.

What is FullShade?

FullShade is the first retractable, one-piece integrated roof sunshade solution for Tesla Model Y and Model 3 (2 pieces). It is the ONLY roof sunshade that provides the best heat and sunlight block out, yet still gives you easy access to the glass roof. It's an all-around upgrade from traditional fabric roof sunshade on the market and it is the ultimate roof sunshade that saves every Tesla owner's summer!
20220823-162955.jpg

• FullShade is retractable: Unlike fabric sunshades, FullShade allows users to open or close anywhere and anytime. They will never need to deal with setup and removal in every day driving.
  • Block 100% sunlight & reduce 85% heat transmission: Thanks to the innovative material we use, it keeps cabin temperature at a reasonable level and largely reduces AC usage and extends battery mileage in hot summer or in cold winter.
  • Perfect fit, perfect appearance: FullShade integrates into the car roof perfectly with a nice appearance and a perfect fit. So it does not sag like traditional fabric shades; it won't make any noises when driving.
  • Easy, no-damage, DIY level installation: No drilling, no mark that will permanent damage your glass roof. Comprehensive installation guide comes in the package and it will take within 30mins to set up.
Use promotion code EDMBF15 to get the deepest promotion discount for the year! Limited stock available during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Visit our webpage:
Visit our Amazon store:

邮件回复页面2 Model Y.gif

Last edited:
Ordered a v2 for the model 3 yesterday, i've been completely unsatisfied by the existing solutions of those pop up style ones and the suction cup ones as well. I really don't understand how tesla themselves can't get a perfect fitting shade with the OEM one that I bought.

**This is not a paid review, doing this because not many non paid ones seem to exist. **

After owning the car for about a month and trying all of the conventional roof shades, ranging from OEM Tesla to the cheapest Amazon options, I was just about tired of mediocre solutions. With all the ones I tried they reduced heat and didn't fit great with there being a bunch of clips. This surprised me as the space seems pretty easy to measure and produce for. The clip solutions and the way you have to store many of them also made them basically permanent on or off. I discovered this when randomly looking at tesla accessory sites - I had previously gotten Otrifowd's hidden armrest storage and really enjoyed it. Then I saw this 2.0 for 250 and then a coupon took it to around 235 shipped. Link:

Review
------
Assembly - relatively easy. Tips:
- I would suggest doing the tab screw rotation step out of the car.
- When sliding the front and rear tabs, use a thin panel tool to get a gap to slide in the tabs in easier
- you will feel like you are pushing the tabs in possibly too far, this is the right amount of far

Fit - The front one fits seamless and looks like it's part of the car. The rear one has small gaps on the side that you can only see when looking straight up at it from the back seat. I never see them while driving.

Look - One of the few add ons to the car that I think enhance the interior instead of looking clearly aftermarket and cheap.

Function - the magnet latch is great, I freely open and close the one in the front when getting in or out without any fuss. It also greatly reduces the heat from the sun. With all the other shades you could feel heat coming through, not this.

Overall - I would highly suggest adding this if you live anywhere where the weather gets above 70*. It works great, easy to install, and at 250 with no coupon its only 90 more than buying teslas oem sunshade.

Pics:
IMG_4482.JPG

IMG_4483.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

rear gap ^^^^

Not only that, your post was merged into a Model Y specific forum, so now it looks like you are posting model 3 info to a model Y forum... not your intent at all.

Keith
well you know it worked bc i just ordered the MY version, I had been tracking this and thought about importing the V1 version for myself (prior group buy discussion on TMC) and this just cuts a lot of the hassle and effort out.

Reactions: GingerJay
I don’t think it would interfere with the airbags deploying since the frame slot in above the pillars. Still is a concern that you have a frame that’s not designed to crumple and who knows what will happens in an accident.

Yeah I'm wondering doo; ordered my 2.0 on 5/15 and still nothing but "preparing for shipment". My last email from the vendor said expected delivery was expected by "early to middle July" but I haven't seen anything...
I ordered back in early June and am starting to wonder about the legitimacy of this vendor. They told me several times that they were here in the US and Amazon was handling them and it would be another 5 days... Now that that window has passed they are blaming Prime Day (from 12 days ago?) and saying that it may be another week or two. Meanwhile, they are popping up on Amazon here and there and available within two days if you catch it. They don't even address the fact that they have people waiting for pre-orders and they are apparently selling them on Amazon while people are waiting.

Not impressed so far.

Reactions: fsb1 and gtae07
I ordered back in early June and am starting to wonder about the legitimacy of this vendor. They told me several times that they were here in the US and Amazon was handling them and it would be another 5 days... Now that that window has passed they are blaming Prime Day (from 12 days ago?) and saying that it may be another week or two. Meanwhile, they are popping up on Amazon here and there and available within two days if you catch it. They don't even address the fact that they have people waiting for pre-orders and they are apparently selling them on Amazon while people are waiting.

Not impressed so far.
Yeah I'm in the same boat, ordered in May. Starting to get very irritated and might just request a refund.

Wish I could have just done a metal roof...

Not impressed so far.
The company itself is fairly legit but I think its your typical overseas company with 0 customer service. Amazon direct listing shows $400 (after coupon) so its makes sense from $$ wise to make those who paid $250 to wait. ie F.U we have your money.

Going to give it another week before passing judgement.

The company itself is fairly legit but I think its your typical overseas company with 0 customer service. Amazon direct listing shows $400 (after coupon) so its makes sense from $$ wise to make those who paid $250 to wait. ie F.U we have your money.

Going to give it another week before passing judgement.
Actually it's back on Amazon as of this morning for $259 (the one you are talking about is the one piece version) and available for delivery on Thursday. I'm debating canceling my order and ordering it this way so if there are any issues it can be returned without hassle. It would be a $9+ tax hit.