Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retrofit new front on old Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I understand it via discussion with Tesla, the front radar sensor location was changed and moved up near the Tesla T front logo. The new nose body panel which makes up the new look "probably" will fit. It appears then, that multiple parts would have to be ordered. I wonder if Tesla would be so kind as to "kit" these parts with labor as an upgrade option in Accessories (including the correct paint finish)?

There are two things I would really like Byan: The active LED headlamps and the 72A charger upgrade....

My config for my recent P90D delivered 3/3/16 is now about $1000 less expensive and if I added the 72A charger upgrade it would be
just a bit more expensive. I am still on the fence for the front end look....

I am so happy with my P90D that I cannot really feel too bad about it... I did wait SO LONG to get mine, in hindsight could I have waited until June of 2016? Yah that would have been no problem.. I had no pressing need but I am SO happy with the car that I cannot in all honesty feel bad at all. Likewise, I am sure you too are delighted as well.