Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RF to Bluetooth TPMS bridge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put my old winter tires with 433 MHz RF TPMS censors on my new 2023 model X. I got censor error. Instead of buying and installing a set of new Bluetooth TPMS censors, I was hoping that I could buy a RF to BLE converter. A company called Tirecheck makes a RF to Bluetooth TPMS bridge. Does anyone know where I can buy one and if it works for Tesla?

I put my old winter tires with 433 MHz RF TPMS censors on my new 2023 model X. I got censor error. Instead of buying and installing a set of new Bluetooth TPMS censors, I was hoping that I could buy a RF to BLE converter. A company called Tirecheck makes a RF to Bluetooth TPMS bridge. Does anyone know where I can buy one and if it works for Tesla?
If a product like that exists, I'd think you would need four of them. Also in .US, RF TPMS is on 315 mHz (not 433). I have radios that I talk on almost every time I am in the car, that are on 433.1. 433 mHz is a very common frequency used for ham radio.