Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Richmond free parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A fyi for any Tesla owners in Richmond, London. Have just had my Richmond card updated to reflect owning an EV which means free parking in the borough. Tried it on pay and display and it works a treat, yet to try it on a barriered car park! Will report back when I do. Saved me £6.45 the other day for 2hrs parking.

• Informative
Reactions: .jg. and Cogarch
A fyi for any Tesla owners in Richmond, London. Have just had my Richmond card updated to reflect owning an EV which means free parking in the borough. Tried it on pay and display and it works a treat, yet to try it on a barriered car park! Will report back when I do. Saved me £6.45 the other day for 2hrs parking.
Don’t forget to display. First time I used my upgraded card I put the ticket in my pocket :( !

I'm sure LBRUT will screw you some other way - they still owe me £27 from when some incompetent idiot crawled up some bureaucrats arse - it soon became apparent that life is too short to get involved and try and recover it.

Residents only for the Richmond parking discount.
F3D3D22E-07CD-4515-B494-CC3578B50523.jpeg