Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ride The Lightning: Elon Musk Interview

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was great @ryanjm ! Felt like Elon took a few minutes to warm up (as he warned he might), and maybe didn't appreciate the knowledge you have, compared to the typical interviews he does for Tesla. I do think his answer around Spotify for the US was weak, basically saying they're too busy on other important stuff. The code already exists, and they're making virtual fart cushions, so I think they could find the time! Assume there's some other exclusivity agreement, but it's a shame, would love to have Spotify native in the car.

Definitely a good interview, lots of interesting info. I do wish however that someone would interview Elon and allow him time to really expound on questions and get lost in the weeds if necessary. Was there a strict time limit?

I went in being told I had 30 minutes, so in that sense I didn’t have time to let Elon wander too far from my questions.

The Joe Rogan podcast was the most free-flowing Elon interview I've heard. 3 hours if memory serves.

Yes, and this was a great interview. We need something else like this just with more pointed/useful questions such as the ones offered by Ryan.

What would be epic is a 3 hour colab between Ryan and Hyperchange with community sourced and voted questions from RTL, Say, Reddit and TMC.